Uh oh.

I always thought Pokemon' date=' DBZ, and Yugioh were for ages 8+... not for 16+...

[/quote']

Pokemon and Yugioh are for kids, ages 6-12. (however 5Ds is more for teens). However shows you watched as a kid are shows you often follow as a teen.

DBZ and One Piece on the other hand are for people in their teens. They are both violent, bloody, and have death. All 3 things 4Kids HATES.

I always thought Pokemon' date=' DBZ, and Yugioh were for ages 8+... not for 16+...

[/quote']

Pokemon and Yugioh are for kids, ages 6-12. (however 5Ds is more for teens). However shows you watched as a kid are shows you often follow as a teen.

DBZ and One Piece on the other hand are for people in their teens. They are both violent, bloody, and have death. All 3 things 4Kids HATES.

Yugioh are for kids?

1. Game of Darkness = You lose the game you die, become insane or goes coma.

2. Millennium Items = Supernatural object that can manipulate mind and spirit. Created from killing 999 villager in Kul Elna.

3. Yami Yugi, Yami Bakura and Yami Malik = Trapped spirits (Atem, Bakura and Zodd) and multiple personalities (Malik).

4. Pegasus (Millennium Eye) = Sacrifice his eye so he can see her beloved spirit for one last time.

5. Rhisid = Tattooed his own face with a knife so that Yami Malik' personalities can be suppressed.

O' RLY?

[/quote']

Yugioh are for kids?

O' RLY?

I think he didn't include YuGiOh Season 0 when he said that. If I remember correctly, the Game of Darkness only existed in Season 0. In YuGiOh, it was just called the Shadow Realm and all that other bullshit.

But I can agree that 4kids shouldn't even have dubbed ANY of the currently released YuGiOh Animes. Anything that they get their hands on is instantly set to be ruined.

Archived