Manga Book Club

no i hawent herd of it .haw you herd of air gear

And that's why Berserk is not so popular with today generation, because you must have a determined will to search this manga through google or torrent (and believe me, it's HARD to find an early release of Berserk manga). I'm NOT RECOMMENDED this Berserk manga to children or minor age because of the gore and occasionally there are a rape scene (sometime a pedo scene!).

About Air Gear, yes i have read the manga and watch the anime. I got both from my friends that introduce me about it. The manga is VERY FUNNY (i don't know about the anime because i'm too lazy to watch it) but there are MANY ecchi (near Hentai) scene. I don't recommend it to a children because of that issue. The story is kinda lame because it is like a battle-skater not pure skater race. The characters just fighting to each other with any kind of special attack until they reach a finish line.

The plus points of Air Gear is the funny factor. Beside that, it is just an average manga.

How about Berserk manga?

no i hawent herd of it .haw you herd of air gear

I have only heard of air gear not beserk

*sigh* Because it seem like everyone is unaware of the existence of BERSERK manga' date=' i decided to upload a couple of its pages so that you can read and get to know of this Miura Kentarou's masterpiece.

[spoiler=BERSERK•Volume 17•Chapter 1•Page 8']

2afe6a.jpg

[spoiler=BERSERK•Volume 26•Chapter 226•Page 224]

245m0px.jpg

[spoiler=BERSERK•Volume 27•Chapter 236•Page 216]

wlty6v.jpg

[spoiler=BERSERK•Volume 28•Chapter 237•Page 22]

n6x7p4.jpg

[spoiler=BERSERK•Volume 28•Chapter 241•Page 114]

b66cg7.jpg

Archived