So he crashed his truck into the TV Studio.

Naruto, the saddest moments:

Is when Haku died and Naruto talking sh•t to Zabuza about how come he only treated Haku as a weapon or tools, and not care about Haku feeling. Zabuza then cried and ask Naruto to stop lecturing him because deep down he also saddened that Haku dead.

The Haku died scene combined with an epic BGM (the song is called 'Sadness and Sorrow') make this scene uber sad. :cry:

A tearful example: One Piece

When the bomb was still going to explode in the clock tower, Pell appears, picks it up and flies it into the sky, saving everyone's lives.

Luffy's fight with Crocodile.

Luffy's fight with Arlong.

Nami's backstory (Bellmere's death in particular).

Sanji's backstory.

Shanks losing his arm.

Hell, any dramatic moment of One Piece. It's a series filled with emotion. I was just going to mention the bomb, but there are so many moments in One Piece that bring tears to my eyes I can't list all of them without reiterating a good portion of the series.

Note: I have only seen up to episode 265.

There's a whole bunch for me.

I''s - When Itsuki left. It was terrible and but the right thing to do. Ichitaka wouldn't be who he is if she didn't leave. And Iori wouldn't be happy either. Sometimes I go back to that particular chapter where her and Ichitaka are finally on the same page, then Ichitaka has to go save Iori. When he comes back, there's this tension between them. She breaks the news of what happened when he left and Ichitaka tries and tries to tell her that she misunderstood and that he chooses her...but it was just...she knew what she had to do.

Onani Master Kurosawa - One of the best manga I have ever read. Goes from being a parody of Death Note to a great story with a developed character and realism attached to everyone. I was sad that it ended, but there's no better way really. (Although I haven't read the written 'extra chapter'. I gotta get on that though. lol)

Gantz - Another one of the greatest manga I have read. Never have I gone from hating a protagonist to liking him to hating him to feeling sorry for him to liking him and then hating that he's gone. Another manga with a developed character who scream 'ass'. It's still not done and I'm waiting for a new chapter to come, but it's not coming yet so I just gotta wait longer.

DNA2 - The ending was very sad. I had the perfect music playing througout the ending also. It was just so incredibly sad. Not tragic as in someone dying or anything. Sad as in you can't have what you want no matter how much they make your life better.

One Piece - One word: Ace.

Bakuman - When Trap first got cancelled. I thought it was over. I thought everything they had worked up had ended and it was for nothing. You then learn to get back up and do better next time. Then when the axed Tanto. I wanted Tanto to stay for the kids. Growing up and nostalging about Tanto would've been awesome I bet.

Fairy Tail - When I found out who Mistgun/Mystogan was. I screamed in my head "NO!!" and then immediately thought of Kingdom Hearts, and I've been using there music while reading the latest chapter ever since...

FLCL - It impacted me in that 'WTF did I just watch' sort of way.

Genshiken - Just that it ended is what impacted me.

Fairy Tail - When I found out who Mistgun/Mystogan was. I screamed in my head "NO!!" and then immediately thought of Kingdom Hearts' date=' and I've been using there music while reading the latest chapter ever since...

[/quote']

Why am I one of the few who actually like both Gérard and Mistgun?

For me, it was Kira having sex with Flay in Gundam SEED. That's actually a very bad thing, because sex moments like that I just flat out dislike, and stick with me for quite some time.

On a lighter note, the king has come, and the arrival of

Fairy Tail - When I found out who Mistgun/Mystogan was. I screamed in my head "NO!!" and then immediately thought of Kingdom Hearts' date=' and I've been using there music while reading the latest chapter ever since...

[/quote']

Why am I one of the few who actually like both Gérard and Mistgun?

I like Gerard and Mistgun. It just felt like a whole bunch of Roxas/Sora sort of thing going on.

I've had many hilarious, sad, and angry moments in anime where it's left an impact on me.

When I first saw Lambo in Katekyo Hitman Reborn I nearly died laughing at his cute and weird as hell self.

Sadness went upon me during the anime Kure-nai. That's just a tear jerker when the little kid (forget the name) had to go back to her damned house T~T

And I can't remember any more moments at the time right now D;

Guest Rapidfire

lol in school rumble this guy puts apples under his shirt ant sais i hawe a bigger bubs thean a grandma.[puts arms up and pritends to be a airplane].lol

Lasting moments only the real lasting ones.

Zombie Loan:

- Yomi saving Shito instead of Koyomi, because 'she' knew 'her' host loves him, and Shito tries to make another loan to bring her back. She's probably the one person who would ever understand him and love him (other than his mother who he tried to save)

Darker Than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha/Ryuusei No Gemini/Gaiden OVA.

- Yin calling to Hei in Hell's Gate, the fear in her voice tells you she's finding a human side she shouldn't have. (If you know the Anime you'd understand)

- Misaki realizing Hei/BK201/The Black Reaper is Li, the man she'd fallen for. Then later realizing he's gone...

- Hei telling Suou to stop shooting at the convoy, that Yin/Izanami is being carried in, despite parting on bad terms with her. (we've yet to find out why, although I suspect its the fact that while on the run from the Syndicate she's evolving to becoming a killer to protect Hei.)

Death Note

- L's Death.

- Matt's Death, just the unfairness of it all, and how Mello responds, its the first time you really see the human inside him, probably also the first time he really regrets what he did and ever getting Matt involved.

Yu-Gi-Oh: (All 5Ds lol)

- Rua and Ruka's twin heart to hearts, you can feel an understanding coming out between them, the pure love makes me cry - 43, 50 specific 5Ds

- Carly's 2nd 'death', something about the tragedy building between her and JACK's relationship was very lasting, shame she's just an fangirl now.

Rozen Maiden

- The stand off because Suisei Seki ate Hina Ichigo's strawberry had me in stitches. Especially when Jun got Kun Kun involved in the argument.

- Megu revealing why she was hospitalized, and then lashing out at her father. I can't begin to imagine how she feels, even though she's accepted death that just won't come.

- Megu telling Suigintou they are both 'broken', missing something, for Megu is a healthy heart and Suigintou its her stomach...(makes her a butt of a lot of jokes). I love how Suigintou then becomes a bigger enemy of her sisters by trying to help her.

Vampire Knight, Vampire Knight Guilty.

- Kiryu Ichiru's Death, the tale of how he'd come to realise he could never kill Rido and avenge Shizuka without being one with Zero, and how he got himself mortally wounded so Zero would consume him. It helped Zero fight off his vampire side and destroy Rido.

- Rima trying to get Shiki to force his father out of his body, by telling him to care about himself for once. Shiki later recalls why he's that way.

- Shiki's conversation with his mother, you realise just how much damage Rido did to everyone around him. (I care less for him listing on the hunter's list Shizuka's Level D lover, killing his first nephew, and killing his brother and sister.)

- Yin calling to Hei in Hell's Gate' date=' the fear in her voice tells you she's finding a human side she shouldn't have. (If you know the Anime you'd understand)

- Misaki realizing Hei/BK201/The Black Reaper is Li, the man she'd fallen for. Then later realizing he's gone...

- Hei telling Suou to stop shooting at the convoy, that Yin/Izanami is being carried in, despite parting on bad terms with her. (we've yet to find out why, although I suspect its the fact that while on the run from the Syndicate she's evolving to becoming a killer to protect Hei.)

[/quote']

+ The Havoc episode. From November's badass introduction to the Havoc's presentation to the very cruel means of transporting her to... her death.

• 4 weeks later...

- Yin calling to Hei in Hell's Gate, the fear in her voice tells you she's finding a human side she shouldn't have. (If you know the Anime you'd understand)

Bakuman - When Trap first got cancelled. I thought it was over. I thought everything they had worked up had ended and it was for nothing. You then learn to get back up and do better next time. Then when the axed Tanto. I wanted Tanto to stay for the kids. Growing up and nostalging about Tanto would've been awesome I bet!!!

Archived