Official BERSERK Thread

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ixigo

The Berserk anime is like a bad joke, it's seriously terrible compared to the manga, which I would actually list as my 4th - 5th favorite manga of all time, beside masterpieces like Monster, Bokurano and 20th Century Boys. Even though the plot of the manga rapidly worsens with some clearly Shounen crap introduced later, it's still an epic story definitely worth reading.

We are watching the Berserk anime at our anime club right now. I am hoping it does not turn out to have the Tenjou Tenge Syndrome.

I must admit I am relieved to see that Guts actually is built enough to be able to wield the swords he wields' date=' in contrast to normal anime. ; D

[/quote']

Tenjou Tenge Syndrome? I have watched Tenjou Tenge manga in the past, but i don't know what you mean. Explain please...

The Berserk anime is like a bad joke' date='[/b'] it's seriously terrible compared to the manga, which I would actually list as my 4th - 5th favorite manga of all time, beside masterpieces like Monster, Bokurano and 20th Century Boys. Even though the plot of the manga rapidly worsens with some clearly Shounen crap introduced later, it's still an epic story definitely worth reading.

The Berserk anime is sucks because there is no Puck, our favorite fairy! :)

And the anime storyline is much shorter than its manga and some of the story in manga is been cut off in the anime.

Tenjou Tenge Syndrome = First few episodes is present time, rest of the whole anime series is "flashbacks". 'Cause yesterday we watched episode 11 and it is still Guts past, it just feels like the first episode was not needed.

Well, comparing to Tenjou Tenge, it is in fact interesting : D

Archived