Whoever read Bakuman in this month's Shonen Jump

TTR~

I've been reading it since it first came out' date=' it's consistently good.

Characters are fantastic. So yeah. Make of it what you will.

Also, is this the right section?

[/quote']

well, it's in the general section

ANYTHING

I've been reading it since it first came out' date=' it's consistently good.

Characters are fantastic. So yeah. Make of it what you will.

Also, is this the right section?

[/quote']

well, it's in the general section

ANYTHING

That would mean stuff like cards and yugioh related stuff ca go here. That isn't the case.

When it says ANYTHING it means anything that doesn't have it's own section.

It looks stupid, granted I've only seen pieces of the anime so that isn't that good a way to judge it.

It looks stupid

You obviously have horrible taste in manga.

I've never read the manga. I've only ever seen pieces of the anime, but I'm repeating myself.

And, it turns out I thought it to be a different series. I looked at it, it isn't my taste. I like action and adventure manga, not so much stuff with drama and romance.

It looks stupid

I've only ever seen pieces of the anime' date=' but I'm repeating myself.

[/quote']

Anime isn't out yet.

You need to read my whole posts.

I said I thought this was a different manga/anime. I thought it was Bakugan, and with a one letter difference it isn't that odd.

It looks stupid

I've only ever seen pieces of the anime' date=' but I'm repeating myself.

[/quote']

Anime isn't out yet.

You need to read my whole posts.

I said I thought this was a different manga/anime. I thought it was Bakugan, and with a one letter difference it isn't that odd.

bakugan is the dumbest excuse 4 an anime evr!

it's a rip off of yugioh and pokemon

Bakugan is indeed terrible, which is my biggest gripe with Bakuman, as the two can get mixed up. The drama and romance in Bakuman is actually played out pretty well.

Anyway, I enjoy this manga. The latest chapter brought the return of Money and Intelligence, which I've been wanting for quite a while. Not entirely sure about it being changed to KTM, but as long as it's not a repeat of Trap or Tanto, I'm fine.

I'm in the minority, but I wish they could've continued Tanto. I liked the art and I could see little kids growing up and then getting nostalgic over such things. I'm glad they're doing KTM, but I just wish Tanto was still around. Poor kids, where are they going to get their super cool lokking gag manga from now? Oh well on to the social commentary that is KTM.

Bakugan is indeed terrible' date=' which is my biggest gripe with Bakuman, as the two can get mixed up. The drama and romance in Bakuman is actually played out pretty well.

Anyway, I enjoy this manga. The latest chapter brought the return of [i']Money and Intelligence[/i], which I've been wanting for quite a while. Not entirely sure about it being changed to KTM, but as long as it's not a repeat of Trap or Tanto, I'm fine.

Detective Trap and Tanto interested me alot more than Money and Intelligence and Appearance. I hated Tanto for a while but it kinda grew on me with the recent chapters, but I was happy that it ended.

My favorite mangas in the series will always remain Crow and Otters 11, however~ <3

Money and Intelligence was brought up a lot, so I got used to it and actually wanted them to get that serialized. I hated Tanto throughout it's whole run, but I do think it should have continued for bringing more children to Jump, and a Genre Shift would have worked wonders. "Money and Intelligence and Appearance" is too long for my taste, and it has one too many "and's". "Money, Intelligence, and Appearance" works for a grammar freak like me, but whatever.

I want more development for Fukuda X Aoki.

• 2 weeks later...

WAHAHAHAHAHA, Bakugan. That really cracked me up. I really believe it's one of the top 5 most hilarious shows on Cartoon Network right now because of how stupid and lazy the script writing is and all the contradictions that always come up EVERY episode. I seriously watch it for the reason people watch 'Plan 9 From Outer Space'.

In other news, I really enjoy Bakuman, I have since around chapter fifty-sumthin' when I started catching up to it. It may seem slow to many people, but I like the pace, save for the fact that I repeatedly missed the fact that they have several timeskips and are now presently in 2013. What, they're in COLLEGE now?! They grow up so fast...

One of the best things about the story is watching them flesh out their stories and believing in them! Every time they failed, I felt kinda bad (when I told my sister who had no care for the series that Detective Trap was canceled, even SHE couldn't believe it), but I knew they'd finally manage to write that ONE thing... that would make the series title make sense. BAKUMAN!! I still don't get it. Baku for 'win'... or something along those lines... and man for 'man'...

Otters11 for the win, and I'd like to actually learn about what Kiyoshi Knight's about. Anybody with me?

Archived