Um... [Team 5D's vs. Team Unicorn Ending]

So, aside from the fact that Jack lasted something like two turns, and Aki lasted...two turns, and then Yusei won the entire thing (I miss the old Aki)...

WTF is with the ending? Yusei Fusion Summoned, which was surprising, I guess, but we knew that they were coming out with Synchro Fusions. But the monster he summoned (Surging Dragon Knight Dragoequites, try saying that five times fast) turned out to be mostly useless. Its first effect is a slightly less effective version of the effect of BLACKFEATHER DRAGON (because that card was sooooo OP'd), and its second effect lets it take the effect of a Fusion Material or something and somehow keep it even when sent to the Graveyard. So, aside from being probably the worst 3000 ATK monster in the game besides Ultimate Obedient Fiend (jk, mostly), Yusei doesn't even have the decency to win with it. Heck, he doesn't even have the decency to WIN - but he doesn't lose. No, instead he's run out of cards and will deckout next turn, but Jean decides it would be cool to make a useless attack on Rapid Warrior because HE WANTS TO. He says to himself, "I will win next turn, but I really want to make this attack even though I have a feeling it's a mistake."

Srsly pplz? Any thoughts?

Archived