Who is your favorite duelist?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mariks, normal marik and evil alter ego marik. I liked the personalitys and overall personas of both. Declaring revenge on a man thats been dead for a couple thousand years and almost succeeding? Good try marik, good try. Also littlekuribohs version of marik is awesome. "Binky boy" and "Hug?" will for ever be hilarious catch phrases.

Yami Yugi/Pharaoh Atem, Yami Bakura and Shaadi.

Β 

β€’Yami Yugi/Pharaoh Atem: Cool attitude, never give up and believe in the heart of the cards.

β€’Yami Bakura: Cruel, more creepy than Yami Malik and his Graveyard Deck is astounding!

β€’Shaadi: The only Duelist i pick because of his Millennium Item's ability; Millennium Key: A Millennium Item that has an ability to "see" other people Mind "Room" and "rearrange" it as it please. A terrifying ability if he used it in a Duel.

Valon. I want a freakin armor deck. It would be awesome. That and Dartz. Both their decks had a theme that wasn't just luck and power. Well' date=' not all power at least. There was some thought in it. Not like Joey's.

[/quote']

Β 

Actually, joey's theme was luck, a few weak warriors, and Red-Eyes. Valon's deck looked cool at least, and I don't remember Dartz all that much. Just a couple different Orichalcos spells and a giant snake at the end.

I was refering to Joey's not having any thought in it, not the power part. The way I worded it messed it up. Dartz deck also focused on the Oricalcos Shinerous (spelling sucks), and if that's destroyed, THEN Gaint Snake comes out to play.

Β 

you forgot about his mirror knights play. 4 kamizai tokens? hells yeah!

Β 

dartz and valon here, valon wasn't a pussy, and took hits like a man, while dartz duel was" kaiba/yugi-' we will defeat you with our overaly complataded strageties!.' dartz responds "yeah, well I play, THE META OF THE ANIME WORLD! HAHAHAHA!" I wish he made more plays, I would have loved to see more of his dominating deck.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived