Who is your favorite duelist?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cobra' date=' thanks to his backstory.

[/quote']

Wasn't the entirety of his backstory "My son died so I made a deal with Yubel", or am I forgetting something?

Cobra' date=' thanks to his backstory.

[/quote']

Wasn't the entirety of his backstory "My son died so I made a deal with Yubel", or am I forgetting something?

More or less. I personally liked the way it was played out, all the way to the end. Yubel itself does deserve a mention.

Valon. I want a freakin armor deck. It would be awesome. That and Dartz. Both their decks had a theme that wasn't just luck and power. Well' date=' not all power at least. There was some thought in it. Not like Joey's.

[/quote']

Actually, joey's theme was luck, a few weak warriors, and Red-Eyes. Valon's deck looked cool at least, and I don't remember Dartz all that much. Just a couple different Orichalcos spells and a giant snake at the end.

Valon. I want a freakin armor deck. It would be awesome. That and Dartz. Both their decks had a theme that wasn't just luck and power. Well' date=' not all power at least. There was some thought in it. Not like Joey's.

[/quote']

Actually, joey's theme was luck, a few weak warriors, and Red-Eyes. Valon's deck looked cool at least, and I don't remember Dartz all that much. Just a couple different Orichalcos spells and a giant snake at the end.

I was refering to Joey's not having any thought in it, not the power part. The way I worded it messed it up. Dartz deck also focused on the Oricalcos Shinerous (spelling sucks), and if that's destroyed, THEN Gaint Snake comes out to play.

My favorite duelist would have to be either Raphael or Valon. I love the Seal of Orichalcos and their Guardians and Armor monsters. And apperantly the makers liked the Armor monsters as well because they remade them for the main bad guys during that tournament in 5Ds.

Archived