Series you would love to have continue

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Megas XLR

And how the hell has no one mentioned...

OUTLAW STAR

I don't care if they really ended it. I have childhood memories of that show' date=' I'd be happy if they just started re-showing the opening and ending <3

[/quote']

YEAH! outlaw star was great, I want nextime to come already.

also, fooly cooly!

then need to make a second set where she comes back.

• 2 weeks later...

Tengen*SP* Toppa Gurren Laggn.

It needs to continue off where they all were in their ships, flying towards the great galactic meeting or whatever they called it.

If no one knows of it, it's an epic Anime. Like Sci-Fi and Fantasy.

Ending Battle ruled over any Anime Battle.

2 Mecha's the size of ALL Galaxies, and they threw Galaxies at each other and created an "Infinite-Big-Bang-Scorn" technique.

Fruits Basket just stopped while the manga continued.

Moon Phase because there are plenty of vampires left to come after Hazuki, including her dad.

Also there was a series on Disney that was called So Wierd. It was really interesting. Although I only know of the series from my youtube it was really good, though the last season never made it to the air.

Honestly how can no one say Death Note. I know that no one can be happy with only one season and [spoiler=spoiler] the KILLED light Honestly how can u KILL Light! And they KILLED L

It cleared up all it needed to, there's no need for another continuation. Tsugumi Ohba stated he wanted to end it at 108 chapters anyway. Besides, they moved onto better things (Although, Death Note is still amazing.)

Well I looked back a bit and it seems we haven't had a topic like this' date=' at least not for some time, so, yeah.

I'm definitely sure at least a good percent of you wished some series would have another season, or produced a few new volumes, so which ones have you ever wanted to have continue?

The one I most want to continue is the anime version of Air Gear. Ending sucked to much ass D:

[/quote']

Eyeshield 21

it ended so badly. it should have ended with an actual game but whatever, that manga was the best sports manga i've ever read

Archived