Series you would love to have continue

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They never fu**ing finished Cyborg 009. 002 and 009 went down crashing to earth after the REAL leaders of the Black Ghost corporation were destroyed. Prince of Tennis' date=' MAR, Rave Master, the .Hack series, and the rest of Yugioh GX. I'd love to see the Jaden versus Yugi in Domino City in English.[hr']

Ending f***ing sucked.

The ending was awesome. Why do so many people hate on it? Now' date=' if it's about the cliffhanger involving Zuko's mom, then I can understand.

Haruhi Suzumiya, since everyone knows there was no second season and simply an episode revolving around Kyon and Mikuru going back in time.

Megas XLR and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

[/quote']

It's not necessarily the ending, Roxas, but more how Nickelodeon handled it. I had seen only one commercial about it, and when the event took place I had already missed 2/3rds of it. (Although that was really not much.) I'm also not happy how afterwards they decided to ship Avatar away so you could watch reruns unless on Nicktoons Network, but hardly anyone has that channel.

The ending was great but they never fu**ing finished it. What about Book 4: Air?

Book 1 water, he learns water bending

book 2 earth, he learns earth bending

book 3 fire, he learns fire bending

He already masterd air

+ bobobo-bo-bobo-bo or somthing, they ended it an episode early, last episode never made.

Cyborg 009...yes

The Batamn...figgin epic

Invader Zim...Nuff said

The spectacular Spider-man

Codename Kids Next Door

Xioalin Showdown

Love Hina

And i dont know this to be true but...

RURONI KENSHIN

BOLDED FTW

The Batman and Spectacular Spiderman were the best Super heroe based series ever since Their Respective Animated series from the 90's

Invader ZIm was so......SO...SO...JUST TOO COOL...hahaha

Shaoling end when it became epic...Too Bad...

Also!!1

I WOULD REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANTED HAVE THE WHOLE SCHOOL RUMBLE SAN GAKKI COMPLETE AND NOT JUST THE 2 OVAS!!!!!

I WANT MORE NEEDLESS!!!!!!!

AND KAMEN NO MAID GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND BAKA TO TEST TO SHOUKANJUU.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss KND. It was pretty good.

BUT I MISS MEGAS XLR EVEN MORE.

I WOULD REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANTED HAVE THE WHOLE SCHOOL RUMBLE SAN GAKKI COMPLETE AND NOT JUST THE 2 OVAS!!!!!

School Rumble was freakin' epic.

On-topic:

GaoGaiGar should have continued.

It would have ben awesome D:

AND BAKA TO TEST TO SHOUKANJUU.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baka to Test has a second season.

I Saw your Topic Just As I came out from this and SHIZZED

I miss KND. It was pretty good.

BUT I MISS MEGAS XLR EVEN MORE.

School Rumble was freakin' epic.

On-topic:

GaoGaiGar should have continued.

It would have ben awesome D:

I know I Loved School rumble So MUCH...

I noticed nobody posted Trigun! I loved the ending, but it happened way too soon for me! As far as I know, there were only three discs of episodes, and I could've followed that anime for fifty or sixty! One of my favorite anime endings, though.

EDIT: Unless the anime is still going and no one told me??

Archived