Series you would love to have continue

Well I looked back a bit and it seems we haven't had a topic like this, at least not for some time, so, yeah.

I'm definitely sure at least a good percent of you wished some series would have another season, or produced a few new volumes, so which ones have you ever wanted to have continue?

The one I most want to continue is the anime version of Air Gear. Ending sucked to much ass D:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Yu Yu Hakusho. I think the last season would have been better if it was a little longer. It felt pretty rushed' date=' but was still really entertaining.

[/quote']

The ending was perfect, though it did leave out some important things in the manga, such as the fact that Koenma's dead was behind everything for the sole purpose of pulling off a publicity stunt.

I love Yu Yu Hakusho. I think the last season would have been better if it was a little longer. It felt pretty rushed' date=' but was still really entertaining.

[/quote']

The ending was perfect, though it did leave out some important things in the manga, such as the fact that Koenma's dead was behind everything for the sole purpose of pulling off a publicity stunt.

It was a short 12-13 episodes. All the other arcs (except the first one when he's just a ghost most of the time) were much longer, so that one felt too quick in my opinion. I really need to get around reading manga though.

Ending f***ing sucked.

The ending was awesome. Why do so many people hate on it? Now, if it's about the cliffhanger involving Zuko's mom, then I can understand.

Haruhi Suzumiya, since everyone knows there was no second season and simply an episode revolving around Kyon and Mikuru going back in time.

Megas XLR and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Ending f***ing sucked.

The ending was awesome. Why do so many people hate on it? Now' date=' if it's about the cliffhanger involving Zuko's mom, then I can understand.

Haruhi Suzumiya, since everyone knows there was no second season and simply an episode revolving around Kyon and Mikuru going back in time.

[/quote']

It's not necessarily the ending, Roxas, but more how Nickelodeon handled it. I had seen only one commercial about it, and when the event took place I had already missed 2/3rds of it. (Although that was really not much.) I'm also not happy how afterwards they decided to ship Avatar away so you could watch reruns unless on Nicktoons Network, but hardly anyone has that channel.

They never fu**ing finished Cyborg 009. 002 and 009 went down crashing to earth after the REAL leaders of the Black Ghost corporation were destroyed. Prince of Tennis, MAR, Rave Master, the .Hack series, and the rest of Yugioh GX. I'd love to see the Jaden versus Yugi in Domino City in English.

Ending f***ing sucked.

The ending was awesome. Why do so many people hate on it? Now' date=' if it's about the cliffhanger involving Zuko's mom, then I can understand.

[/quote']

It's not necessarily the ending, Roxas, but more how Nickelodeon handled it. I had seen only one commercial about it, and when the event took place I had already missed 2/3rds of it. (Although that was really not much.) I'm also not happy how afterwards they decided to ship Avatar away so you could watch reruns unless on Nicktoons Network, but hardly anyone has that channel.

The ending was great but they never fu**ing finished it. What about Book 4: Air?

They never fu**ing finished Cyborg 009. 002 and 009 went down crashing to earth after the REAL leaders of the Black Ghost corporation were destroyed. Prince of Tennis' date=' MAR, Rave Master, the .Hack series, and the rest of Yugioh GX. I'd love to see the Jaden versus Yugi in Domino City in English.

[/quote']

Most of those weren't fully dubbed and/or the anime didn't cover all of the manga.

Ending f***ing sucked.

[/quote']

The ending was great but they never fu**ing finished it. What about Book 4: Air?

The only thing left to do was find Zuko's mom. Book 4: Air is ridiculous, because although it complete having all seasons named after the elements, each season's title was meant to show how the gang all tried to get to a different nation. Aang's the titular Last Airbender, so there's no need for a fourth season. Plus, it's a good show, which means Nickelodeon is not allowed to pay attention to it, like Danny Phantom.

Archived