Naburo : Next generation of Naruto

I'm suprised that nobody brought this up yet on this forum.

Quoting from another forum, because this guy pretty much summed up my thoughts about this:

Now before you think that Masashi Kishimoto make the next Naruto manga, sorry to disappoint you. It's not. It's an manga created by some company in Indonesia without any license from Masashi Kishimoto. So, yeah. it's a blatant plagiarism and the book is real. And it's not a doujin, dattebayo!

You can see the image here

DSC00073.jpg

I'm very very surprised that there's an Indonesia's company who made this kind of comic which is not enough just to call this 'epic fail'. It's more than that. But, I'm impressed the creator doesn't put his name on this book. If he write it, well, imagine it.

This manga pretty much shocked me not only that it was a blatant plagiarism, but it already reach a bookstore. Even worse, the price is 150% more expensive than any regular manga sold in that book store. Really, I'm speechless and disappointed when I know about this. Even though it's more expensive, this manga doesn't worth to buy at all and if you look at how this picture drawn, you would know who is the better artist if you compare your picture to this manga.

I'll give you a sample about the picture in that manga. Glad there's someone who is kind enough to translate it.

scan0006.jpg

scan0014.jpg

scan0015.jpg

Someone need to report this to Shueisha. What do you think about this manga?

So yeah, your feelings torwards this?

Guest Merciful Idiot

BAD, BAD, BAD!

Even the people in kaskus.us disapprove of this.

Somebody tell Masashi.

This is completely illegal according to EVERY SINGLE other forum I visited regarding Naburo.

And honestly, the only funny thing about this is "1000 KYUUBIS! OMG!"

Yes, I read it.

Archived