If 4Kids owned...

Brushfire

Pokemon DP:

Ash Ketchum looks like his age and there aren't anymore pairings. Brock is exactly the same. Dawn no longer wears skimpy clothes and wears jeans and a t-shirt. Pikachu acts like he did in the first season. Jesse and James are like they were in the first season. No more climatic battles between deities. A better rival for Ash. A better rival for Dawn. Perhaps a rival for Brock when it comes to womanizing. Brock gets a girlfriend and she uses his cash for shopping occasionally. Better combos with the weaker pokemon. And I demand that the Magikarp master on youtube be a character.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pokemon DP:

Ash Ketchum looks like his age and there aren't anymore pairings. Brock is exactly the same. Dawn no longer wears skimpy clothes and wears jeans and a t-shirt. Pikachu acts like he did in the first season. Jesse and James are like they were in the first season. No more climatic battles between deities. A better rival for Ash. A better rival for Dawn. Perhaps a rival for Brock when it comes to womanizing. Brock gets a girlfriend and she uses his cash for shopping occasionally. Better combos with the weaker pokemon. And I demand that the Magikarp master on youtube be a character.

Would you really think this could happen. As many edits 4Kids make they can't really add in whole new things.

Pokemon DP:

Uh, Would Ash be voiced by Veronica Taylor again?

Other than that, This is kinda the basis of DP.

• 4 weeks later...

Here I have two anime I want to do if that is OK^_^

Ok First,Hell Girl:

When someone sends another to hell, it is censored for scary images.

Instead of Ai Enma rising from the dead to burn the town that killed her, she instead runs away after coming to life.

And that is all i can think up for hell girl^_^

Now for....Ouran High School Host Club!!xD

All references of "brotherly love" (watch OHSHC to know what i am talking about) will be deleted.

Every one in the entire series will have a character change.

A popular idea that I decided to bring to YCM. The idea is simple' date=' you take an anime and make edits to it as to what it would be like if owned by 4Kids.

[spoiler=Death Note']

- It will be set in America, and all Japanese references will be removed.

- The name involves a word that children shouldn't know. For this, we shall rename it 'Shadow Book'.

- The concept of the 'Shadow Book' will no longer be Death. Instead, when you write someone's name in the 'Shadow Book' they will be sent to the Shadow Realm.

- Ryuk is scary. His role will be removed completely, along with all other Shinigami.

- 'Yagami' is a surname that may be difficult for kids to say, so it will be changed to 'Smith'.

- L's name 'Ryuusaki' is Japanese, and therefore will be changed to 'Steve'.

- Misa's outfit is too 'sexy', and will give children the wrong image, so it will be changed.

- The ending will be glorified as an American victory, just like WW2.

Not gonna lie, I'd probably still watch that and enjoy it anyway, as long as the VA's, Music, and epic chip eating stayed the same, I could live with those changes.

[spoiler=Gurren Lagann]Not a damn thing.

4kids realizes that this is way too epic to change and will keep it the same minus a bit of change in Yoko's 'clothes', Intro with English Lyrics and "Just who the hell the do you think I am?" would be change to "Just who in the world do you think I am?"

[spoiler=Katekyo Hitman Reborn]

- Reborn would be replaced with his adult form, since kids would find it weird.

- Instead of shooting Dying Will Bullets, Reborn would shoot something less harmful, like gum balls.

- When Tsuna is in his Dying Will Form, he will keep his clothing.

- Gokudera would have a lollipop instead of a cigarette.

- He would throw something other than dynamite.

- Almost every episode would be heavily edited.

- The anime could be known as something entirely different.

- And above all, IT WOULD SUCK. HARD.

- The ending will be glorified as an American victory' date=' just like WW2.

[/quote']

Didn't the American kid catch Light in the end? :S

Yes, but it wasn't glorified as an AMERICAN victory, just an L victory. As Near was American the dub would show it as SUPERIORITY against Japan.

[spoiler=Coyote Ragtime Show]

- Katana sounds feminine, so his name would be changed to "Sword"

- "Swamp" is racist against black people, so his name would be changed to "Roland"

- May's arm mutiliation scene would be replaced by her gun being knocked out of her hand

- May's decapitation scene would be replaced with her being knocked out, and her body covered in a bag

- All guns would using "tranquilizer bullets" and all blood would be removed

- Coyotes are scary, the name would be changed to "Doggy Ragtime Show"

[/quote']

Yes, but it wasn't glorified as an AMERICAN victory, just an L victory. As Near was American the dub would show it as SUPERIORITY against Japan.

But wouldn't everyone already be American?

[/quote']

But wouldn't everyone already be American?

Good point. It'll have to stay a good triumphing over evil then.

Archived