Full Metal Alchamest:Brother Hood

I've been watching it for over a month now. I like it so much more then the first version. I did see the dub ep and I have to say they did a good job.

For those that don't know, this follows the manga to the letter, unlike the first series which stopped about half way in because the manga came out really slowly and they had already made some large changes.

FMA the original did not fallow the manga it was so off story BS, FMA Brotherhood fallows the manga to a "T". Im up to 44 in jap which u can watch right on the Funamation website, they are only 1 ep behind all the time sadly but i trust their subs more than fan subs and their in HD if that means anything.

and yes im a huge fan of brotherhood. i wasnt so much of the original.

ah so it's a remake

Not really. This is the real story. What happened with teh first series is that they got sick of waiting for more of the manga to come out' date=' and just started doing the story their own way.

FMA the original did not fallow the manga it was so off story BS, FMA Brotherhood fallows the manga to a "T". Im up to 44 in jap which u can watch right on the Funamation website, they are only 1 ep behind all the time sadly but i trust their subs more than fan subs and their in HD if that means anything.

and yes im a huge fan of brotherhood. i wasnt so much of the original.

Are they one ep behind? Based on the anime sites I go to and from I can tell from my friends they are on the same page just the upload the eps a few days after they come out.

And the original wasn't bad when you think of how they were doing their own thing at the end.

The series gets even better in a few more eps. For those that read the manga you'll know what I'm talking about.

Wait' date=' I read somewhere that the author of the manga specifically told the creators of the anime that she wanted them to go in a different direction. I liked the first anime, but the manga/Brotherhood are better. I got to read the manga from the beginning, though I've been reading the recent chapters.

[/quote']

I think she would have had to of oked it. Since they were going to do their own thing off of her work.

i think it should b in shounen jump

It's in the monthly one in Japan. It really could work in the American one, but we still have the collections which are shockingly REALLY close to the Japanese one.

*whips out a stick and uses alchemy to turn it into a chain gun*

POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU, *****!

But in all seriousness, I like that priest dude from the one part where he acts like he's healing people, but he's not. And then he turns his stick into a chain gun. Yeah, that was awesome. Apparently, the episode will be on this Saturday. Hooray!

Archived