4Kids - The Epic Fail Chronicles

OmegaWave

4Kids should just do their own sh** and stop dubbing anime all together. Leave the dubbing to FUNimation and Viz Media. These companies should like redub the YGO (but keep Dan Green as Yugi) franchise, and cut out all the crappy puns that aren't even remotely funny.

The worst failure that 4Kids has EVER done was some of the anime characters (THAT ARE JAPANESE) sang the American National Anthem.... That is a huge slap in the face to Japanese animation and to their creators...

4Kids should just do their own sh** and stop dubbing anime all together. Leave the dubbing to FUNimation and Viz Media. These companies should like redub the YGO (but keep Dan Green as Yugi) franchise' date=' and cut out all the crappy puns that aren't even remotely funny.

The worst failure that 4Kids has EVER done was some of the anime characters (THAT ARE JAPANESE) sang the American National Anthem.... That is a huge slap in the face to Japanese animation and to their creators...

[/quote']

I think the bigger slap was changing all Onigiri(rice balls) in every 4kids anime into sandwiches or other alternatives. God forbid children learn about food and culture.(well as much as a basic riceball is culture..lol)

I seriously hate 4kids. If you look up season 1 of Yugioh 5ds on Yugioh.Wikia.com you´ll see all the errors and mistakes they´ve done over the season. And it´s many, belive me!

Also I hate that they started dubbing 5ds before season 4 of GX. And why tha hell did they starred the voice of Tristan as Yusei. Won´t somebody clean the mess that is 4kids.

Leave the dubbing to FUNimation and Viz Media. These companies should like redub the YGO (but keep Dan Green as Yugi) franchise' date=' and cut out all the crappy puns that aren't even remotely funny.

[/quote']

You know, there are episodes of "Yugioh Uncut" on youtube, about 9 of them. I forgot if it was 4kids or Funi, but it was significantly better that the usual crap. I wish the show was originally dubbed like that.

Leave the dubbing to FUNimation and Viz Media. These companies should like redub the YGO (but keep Dan Green as Yugi) franchise' date=' and cut out all the crappy puns that aren't even remotely funny.

[/quote']

You know, there are episodes of "Yugioh Uncut" on youtube, about 9 of them. I forgot if it was 4kids or Funi, but it was significantly better that the usual crap. I wish the show was originally dubbed like that.

IT WASNT JUST SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER, IT WAS 1,000,000 TIMES BETTER!!!! I mean seriouslt, why didnt 4kids just do it in the first place

[/quote']

IT WASNT JUST SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER, IT WAS 1,000,000 TIMES BETTER!!!! I mean seriouslt, why didnt 4kids just do it in the first place

Don't know. I would say they needed to use puns to keep a child's attention, but that's more Yugioh GX. i guess some of the language was strong for little kids. Joey even says "Damn it!" during his duel with Mai.

[/quote']

Don't know. I would say they needed to use puns to keep a child's attention, but that's more Yugioh GX. i guess some of the language was strong for little kids. Joey even says "Damn it!" during his duel with Mai.

I almost orgasmed when I saw that. I hope they do the rest of the episodes.

Archived