Club Pichu! Pikachu Can't Rape us, we haz KNIVES! Oh wait!

Pichu

Which Banner Should We Have?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which Banner Should We Have?

• The one with the cheering Pichu
    • The one with the Pichus playing DS

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's a Pikahcu but WTF is with the face? XD

Anyway' date=' I just noticed you have over 40000 points, over 300 reps, and best male award O.o

HOLY CRAP. XD

[/quote']

Inorite?

That's why my douche-face is there.

Does any one know is Plusle and Minum related to the pichu family like they must be some bit related? Shouldn't they.?

I consider them to be cousins. But one day, they went to a power plant and took a large battery out. Plusle got the positive end and Minun got the negative end...AND KABOOM!

And somehow they managed to breed so much that it is now very common to catch them.

That story sounds legit. I tkink it sould be turned into an episode in the anime. I can picture it now. The Origin of Plusle and Minum. Also do you it would be possible that if a Plusle and Minum bred a new pokemon could hatch from the egg, Neutralum. (P.S. I know if the Plusle was female a Plusle would hatch from the egg but just think about it.)

@Pikachu - And that just made me lol. I feel like sigging that...

@Lad - Neutralum would be cool... but the name is a bit meh.

Ok Neutralum is a bad name. What would you call it? Also Plusle has a plus sign on it's cheeks and Minum has a subtract sign on it's cheeks so what would Neutralum have on it's ckeeks. I would say a dot or a equal sign also what colour would it be. I would say it would be grey or some other dull colour

@Pikachu - And that just made me lol. I feel like sigging that...

@Lad - Neutralum would be cool... but the name is a bit meh.

Ok Neutralum is a bad name. What would you call it? Also Plusle has a plus sign on it's cheeks and Minum has a subtract sign on it's cheeks so what would Neutralum have on it's ckeeks. I would say a dot or a equal sign also what colour would it be. I would say it would be grey or some other dull colour

I say that it shall be purple and it would have a plus minus sign (like in algebra).

Does any one know is Plusle and Minum related to the pichu family like they must be some bit related? Shouldn't they.?

I consider them to be cousins. But one day' date=' they went to a power plant and took a large battery out. Plusle got the positive end and Minun got the negative end...AND KABOOM!

And somehow they managed to breed so much that it is now very common to catch them.

[/quote']

I was with them when they did that.....

@Darklink-san: I actived your account on Pichu and Pikachu and made you Super Mod

I consider them to be cousins. But one day' date=' they went to a power plant and took a large battery out. Plusle got the positive end and Minun got the negative end...AND KABOOM!

[/quote']

Brother, I hate to say this...but you're too young to have a threesome.

[/quote']

i was with them when they took the battery out. then i ran outside when they started having sex. im SCARED for LIFE!

@Pikachu - A plus minus sign? D:

thats what i said!

[/quote']

i was with them when they took the battery out. then i ran outside when they started having sex. im SCARED for LIFE!

lol.... GET THE INNOCENT!!!

Who here has played Super Mario RPG? Geno ring a bell?

Commercial I made up for a FAKE game.

[spoiler=Commercial]

Mario imprisoned,

Peach captured,

Nobody can help, expect for 1.

G... E... N... O...

Help

I haven't seen you in forever

The doll is on the top of the castle

Help, I,- Be-gin- Y--

Have you seen the new Generation 5 starters here are some pictures (press on the links below)

Pokabu the fire starter

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/0a/497Pokabu.png

Tsutarja the grass starter

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/de/494Tsutarja.png

Mijumaru the water starter

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/87/500Mijumaru.png

Archived