Club Pichu! Pikachu Can't Rape us, we haz KNIVES! Oh wait!

Pichu

Which Banner Should We Have?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which Banner Should We Have?

• The one with the cheering Pichu
    • The one with the Pichus playing DS

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rito is in love with Haruna. And one day when Rito is in the bath, Lala, being naked, teleports into Rito's bathtub. Rito put his hands out and felt her breast, which is like a proposal of marrage. The next day he goes to confess his love to Haruna, when Lala appears infront of him and thought what he said was directed to her. Lala ran away from her home planet Deviluke. She's the princess of there, and if Rito says he wants to cancel the wedding, Lala's brother will kill Rito and destroy the earth.

;D

Rito is in love with Haruna. And one day when Rito is in the bath' date=' Lala, being naked, teleports into Rito's bathtub. Rito put his hands out and felt her breast, which is like a proposal of marrage. The next day he goes to confess his love to Haruna, when Lala appears infront of him and thought what he said was directed to her. Lala ran away from her home planet Deviluke. She's the princess of there, and if Rito says he wants to cancel the wedding, Lala's brother will kill Rito and destroy the earth.

;D

[/quote']

AI-YAAAAAAH!

i like the sgt frog anime

And I say herp derp and blarg to you.

If it's not too late' date=' may i join?

Username: Maz

Do you like Pichu?: yes

How many stars do u have?: unfortunately only 2

Which is better, Pikachu or Rachu: pikachu

[/quote']

as Darklink said:

accepted.

I HATE THIS PEOPLE WHO CHANGE MY GODDAMN SIG!!!!

Archived