Yu-Gi-Oh GX! Manga

Why isn't there a topic for this?

So Judai started playing Masked Heroes and Edo has Vision Heroes. For now Masked Heroes are normal monsters that haven't done anything special and Vision Heroes are a Crystal Beast ripoff.

Hopefully the next chapter will show us why Judai uses these trashy cards and we might see a new Planet Monster :}

Hopefully the next chapter will show us why Judai uses these trashy cards and we might see a new Planet Monster :}

Blasphemy! [/sarcasm] Zero is not trash!

I just hope Neos will also appear in Jaden's deck as well, but leave the Neo-Spacians out of it. Who knows, if Jaden can combine Heroes and Neo-Spacians in the anime, he might combine Masked Heroes with Elemental Heroes in the manga.

EHA, won't happen, I mean we only saw the Anime E-Heroes because that was what Judai used to duel his hero, before getting the Manga E-Heroes, unless they think of another way of getting Neos in I doubt it will happen

MI, these are actually cards, just not made it to the OCG yet, if they did it would probably be in a Limited Edition Pack or as Promos.

Archived