Fairy Tail

Well, since One Piece is one of your favorite manga, you'll definitely enjoy this. I'm not sure if you've read Rave, but it's by the same guy and contains a few references here and there you otherwise wouldn't get. It's definitely one of my most favorite shonen manga now. The anime is good, but there are some parts that are kind of grating.

Like some underwhelming animation techniques, repeated animations, and for some reason there are these weird spell-seal-things that pop up every time a charater uses a spell, and it really slows down the pacing of it.

Overall, I'm just gonna stick to the manga.

Well' date=' since One Piece is one of your favorite manga, you'll definitely enjoy this. I'm not sure if you've read Rave, but it's by the same guy and contains a few references here and there you otherwise wouldn't get. It's definitely one of my most favorite shonen manga now. The anime is good, but there are some parts that are kind of grating.

[/quote']

Rave as in Rave Master? I remember when that came out in America and I watched it when I could. I don't remember much, but I did enjoy it.

While I haven't started reading it I have look at some of the pages of the newer chapters and it kind made me think of One Piece, so I think that is where my interest in it first came from.

Well' date=' since One Piece is one of your favorite manga, you'll definitely enjoy this. I'm not sure if you've read Rave, but it's by the same guy and contains a few references here and there you otherwise wouldn't get. It's definitely one of my most favorite shonen manga now. The anime is good, but there are some parts that are kind of grating.

[/quote']

Rave as in Rave Master? I remember when that came out in America and I watched it when I could. I don't remember much, but I did enjoy it.

While I haven't started reading it I have look at some of the pages of the newer chapters and it kind made me think of One Piece, so I think that is where my interest in it first came from.

Yeah, that. The manga was called Rave, but the English anime is Rave Master. Okay, you're in the clear, so you should enjoy this. Keep in mind it's one of those manga that seems like "Meh, feels cliched" at first, but it quickly improves beyond that.

[/quote']

Yeah, that. The manga was called Rave, but the English anime is Rave Master. Okay, you're in the clear, so you should enjoy this. Keep in mind it's one of those manga that seems like "Meh, feels cliched" at first, but it quickly improves beyond that.

Most storys are slow at first, so I should be able to handle it.

I'm not sure when I'm going to start reading it, but I should start soon. When I do I shair what I think.

Archived