Elfen Lied

It's great. Too bad they didn't wait for the manga to end before making the anime. They had to create a dumb end for it.

O rly? I thought it was quite a good ending' date=' putting aside those last few seconds right at the end where it just ended suddenly.

[/quote']

The manga is more than 100 chapters long. The anime only showed the first part...

It's great. Too bad they didn't wait for the manga to end before making the anime. They had to create a dumb end for it.

O rly? I thought it was quite a good ending' date=' putting aside those last few seconds right at the end where it just ended suddenly.

[/quote']

The manga is more than 100 chapters long. The anime only showed the first part...

but you have to cut them atleast some slack XD. The manga was on hiatus for about 4 months.

[/quote']

Yeah, 107. I suppose they could have fitted another 6 or 7 episodes in, if they hadn't run out of budget. >.<

Well' date=' I can't help but feel it could do without the random ecchi crap. >_> But I guess it does make sense too. I've seen the first episode and I really wanna see where it goes.

[/quote']

Ecchi is just an aspect of manga/anime you're going have to accept.....Although if memory serves, Lied has very few ecchi shots in it. A lot of nudity, but no much ecchi.

Well' date=' I can't help but feel it could do without the random ecchi crap. >_> But I guess it does make sense too. I've seen the first episode and I really wanna see where it goes.

[/quote']

Ecchi is just an aspect of manga/anime you're going have to accept.....Although if memory serves, Lied has very few ecchi shots in it. A lot of nudity, but no much ecchi.

Well yeah, but the only other anime with Ecchi in it that I've watched is Girl's Bravo, and I'm not proud of that... I guess Code Geass can come under it too, though. And I'm pretty sure ecchi =/= and = nudity.

[/quote']

Well yeah, but the only other anime with Ecchi in it that I've watched is Girl's Bravo, and I'm not proud of that... I guess Code Geass can come under it too, though. And I'm pretty sure ecchi =/= and = nudity.

Ecchi is different than nudity, and + most of the nudity wasn't for sex appeal. Unless you find killer women ripping off your head in the nude erotic :P

but on a serious note. Aside from the 1st episode it wasn't really a horror show and it doesn't have THAT much nudity.

[/quote']

echhi is more about panty shots and compromising positions than it is about out-right nudity. It's a humor form. Geass did have a bit of that....I'd call that closer to "fan service" though.

[/quote']

Ecchi is different than nudity, and + most of the nudity wasn't for sex appeal. Unless you find killer women ripping off your head in the nude erotic :P

*cough*

Yes.

I explained the plot of Elfen Lied to Kelly.

Lol sounds messed up

I still think she's right. =P

Saw's plot was messed up too' date=' but everyone seems to love that.

[/quote']

The Saw films are some of the most terrible films I've seen in my life.

I don't watch garbage, so I wouldn't know.

I explained the plot of Elfen Lied to Kelly.

Lol sounds messed up

I still think she's right. =P

Saw's plot was messed up too' date=' but everyone seems to love that.

[/quote']

The Saw films are some of the most terrible films I've seen in my life.

I don't watch garbage, so I wouldn't know.

How would you know it's garbage without watching it? Is the opinion of another enough to satisfy your needs?

But yeah, they suck.

I dunno. I liked the premise of SAW, about a bunch of people scared and trying to put there differences aside to solve Jigsaw's twisted puzzle and escape.

I think it lost it's shine well about half way through the 1st movie or the start of the 2nd which it became obvious. They got this idea and they had no idea WTF they were doing with it and became painfully obvious with the ever-stretching plotholes and inescapable traps.

However a better example would be "Cube." It was messed up but the messed up violence helped enhance the movie.

For every good there is a bad

for every Cube there is a Saw lol.

EDIT: Read the thread title, dejavu. I thought this was the "What would make anime better, violence." Thread. . .lol

I dunno. I liked the premise of SAW' date=' about a bunch of people scared and trying to put there differences aside to solve Jigsaw's twisted puzzle and escape.

I think it lost it's shine well about half way through the 1st movie or the start of the 2nd which it became obvious. They got this idea and they had no idea WTF they were doing with it and became painfully obvious with the ever-stretching plotholes and inescapable traps.

However a better example would be "Cube." It was messed up but the messed up violence helped enhance the movie.

For every good there is a bad

for every Cube there is a Saw lol.

EDIT: Read the thread title, dejavu. I thought this was the "What would make anime better, violence." Thread. . .lol

[/quote']

Yeah, it was going off-topic for quite a bit. ;P

Archived