Anime Blood Type Classification.

Anime Character Blood Type Classification

I read in a magazing in my science class that all animes characters traits are based on blood types so using their traits you can determine their blood type, but its also scarily accurate to how most people are in real life too.

O: The Warrior

Outgoing

Self-Confident

Ambitious

Goal-Oriented

A: The Farmer

Sensitive

Cautious

Patient

Stubborn

B: The Hunter(this is what I am)

Individualist(This is me at times)

Creative(This is me all the way)

Impulsive(just ask my girlfriend)

Passionate(same as above)

AB: The Humanist

Serious

Rational

Organized

Indecisive

With this I have classified a few Yu-Gi-Oh! characters:

Yugi - AB

Kaiba - A or possibly O

Tea - AB

Joey - B or O

Tristan - B

Pegasus - B

Feel free to post your response with what you think an anime characters blood type might be.

Actually I used to have a list of all the main DM cast's Blood type. 'cept I dunno where it is.

I'd say O on there doesn't sum me up at all. Infact it couldn't be more wrong, then it only takes into it as one group, when you need to remember each blood group has +ve and -ve.

With DN - Doesn't work for Mello (A), Misa (AB), Matt (O)

Works Somewhat for: Light (A), Near (B), Mikami (A), Takada (AB), Misora (A), Aiber (O), Wedy (B)

(Blood Groups from: Death Note - How To Read 13)

I dont know that much about anime characters though(don't watch much outside of Yugioh). Ill edit the first post if anyone wants to send me a list from an anime of what you think the characters Blood type is most likely to be. If it's good enough of a list' date=' you might get a +rep

[/quote']

Tsundere is a character archetype typically found in harem-oriented romance manga. It essentially means the girl who looks very tough on the outside, but has a vulnerable soft inner personality///secret love for cute things.

As explained by the genius that is Lucky*Star:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAtaLTDrHXM

Archived