Pokemon: Where is it?

Jeroukoo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or a the least bring back Misty

Or they could' date=' after the Sinnoh league, scrap Ash and the others from the series and make a new one based of the manga. Do want.

[/quote']

Both were confirmed in an interview to not happen.

It was explicitly answered that Ash isn't getting replaced. It was also stated that Misty won't be rejoining the main cast.

Also, there is no official manga, there have been 40+ different ones.

What they need to do is a re-introdutary episode that show all the characters together again. Or a the least bring back Misty and Richie. They were the characters that everyone watched for. If they did that' date=' and put them back permantly into the show then i might watch the show again.

[/quote']

No. I hated that brat. How can Ash's Squirtle lose to a Butterfree nicknamed Happy? For Gods Sake HAPPY. I just hated Richie.

Screw you burnspy xD

But at least he didn't have to leave Gliscor' date=' who in fact was the only interesting Pokémon he had at the moment. Catching Gible was cool, though.

Hah, screw you people who watches dubs!

[/quote']

I watch the Jap versions and the Dubs actually. I'm still pissed at him releasing Gliscor, but at least he got a Gible. And I'm shocked that Conway is in the intro.

Well, I actually think that Shinji/Paul had Elekid for quite a while actually, but for some reason wasn't able to evolve it (Friendship, must be cause Shinji/Paul never respects his pokemon, makes legitimate sense.)

Also I swear, if someone doesn't ditch Ash I am going to be quite mad, I mean that annoying immortal fool has been a burden to a great series.

I hate Ash.

His fuking retarded' date=' Why would he want a pikachu?

Pikachu is the worst ever.

But they should get rid of ash, and have a new story line.[hr']

Wait, even better.

Kill Ash, kill pikachu and we'll all be happy

Agreed. At least they added Paul, who's like Silver in a way.

I know I've read this somewhere before, but why not base the anime on the manga? The manga is actually well-written and they know HOW TO CHANGE PROTAGONISTS.

Pokémon Adventures isn't? Bulbapedia seems to say otherwise.

It would be illegal for them to not get authorization - royalty fees must be payed.

Still' date=' the fact that there have been tons of mangas on Pokemon says a lot. Furthermore, all Bulbapedia says is that it was authorized. The fact that it says:

Pokémon creator Satoshi Tajiri is quoted as stating, "This is the comic that most resembles the world I was trying to convey." Game producer Tsunekaz Ishihara also praises the series, saying, "I want every Pokémon fan to read this comic!"

Means nothing either.

EDIT: Incidentally, I've heard of that manga. Is it worth reading?

Also I swear' date=' if someone doesn't ditch Ash I am going to be quite mad, I mean that annoying immortal fool has been a burden to a great series.

[/quote']

Did you read my earlier posts at all? I already said that an interview confirmed that it would NOT happen.

Well, at least get rid of Brock, he's become dead weight. And I hate the [insert region female here] recycling. They switch every saga.

EDIT: Incidentally' date=' I've heard of that manga. Is it worth reading?

[/quote']

Yeah. It basically elaborates and improves the games' plots. It's a very good read in my opinion.

Well, all I can say is that Ash has a nice team now at least. He's got Infernape and Torterra, and if he evolves Gible into Garchomp... I just might start watching again.

EDIT: Incidentally' date=' I've heard of that manga. Is it worth reading?

[/quote']

Yeah. It basically elaborates and improves the games' plots. It's a very good read in my opinion.

Well, all I can say is that Ash has a nice team now at least. He's got Infernape and Torterra, and if he evolves Gible into Garchomp... I just might start watching again.

I can't really see a Garchomp, maybe Gabite, but not Garchomp.

Archived