The Craziest Anime You'e Ever Seen ANd Your Interpretations Of It: The Topic

Well, yeah, this is exactly what it says, a topic for talking about the absolute oddest anime you've ever seen.

Now, why didn't I choose BoBoBo-BoBo-BoBo, you may ask? Because THE END OF EVANGELION IS EVEN WEIRDER. I'll give you a quick synopsis... through my eyes...

So, Shinji does nasty stuff while Asuka's comatose (ew!), then an army is called down to destroy the base of NERV because Gendo's about to DESTROY THE WORLD!! Then Asuka, who's depressed and in a lake in an EVA-02, does the COOLEST THING EVER: Get over her depression and DO something. I mean, Misato's depressed, Shinji's depressed, but ONLY ASUKA GOT OVER IT! And then she kills a bunch of soldiers. Then Misato is shot and killed (NOOOOO!!). Then Shinji FINALLY GETS TO EVA-01... and STANDS there like a quitter, a BIG FAT QUITTER!!

Then the nine Mass Produced Evas appear! EVA-02 beats'm up, then they come back and eats'm up, and Shinji is sad because Asuka died. Meanwhile, Gendo takes naked Rei to Lilith! Oh NO!! Then the purple Eva gets Shinji, he goes outside, sees what happened to Asuka and becomes THE MOST POWERFUL THING IN EXISTENCE. And he stands there. But then Gendo touches Rei's breast! Ew! But he fuses her to Adam, the angel in his hand! Then she says "No way Jose" and takes control of instrumentality (Go Rei! Yeah!). Meanwhile the MP Evas poke Shinji's hands and become a TREE OF LIFE!! Then Rei becomes THE MOST POWERFUL THING IN EXISTENCE. She turns big'n glowy and Shinji screams. Then she becomes Kawou and Shinji stops screaming. Then after some INTENSE DISCUSSIONS, Shinji is absorbed into THE MOST POWERFUL THING IN EXISTENCE.

The MP Evas turn more humany in the face department, and poke themselves in the cores (which are basically their HEARTS) quite happily and in pain, and Reis go all over the world, hugging people (sounds cool) UNTIL THEY EXPLODE (AAAAAHHHHHH!!) into LCL, which is just soul juice, kinda (AAaaaaaa....aaah?!), while Shinji remembers every crappy thing that ever happened to him.

But after some INTENSE DISCUSSIONS, Shinji decides "F this, people are kool!" and EVA-01 pops out of Mega-Rei's eye (ew...ow) and lies off into space... forever... and Mega-Rei quickly decays and falls apart (yuck), and now people can come out of the LCL whenever they want to. Shinji and Asuka's still body pop out of the goop! He strangles her out of frustration, she touches him, he cries, and she says something along the lines of "ew yer gross", or however you interpret that. To be continued... NOT!

THE FREAKING END. It was cool, though, and in my interpretation everybody else comes back to life after a while and they live screwed up ever after... and then Shinji gets a therapist. And he FINALLY lives happily ever after... how positive is that?!

Now it's your turn. How do YOU see YOUR weirdest anime?

I never watched End of Evangelion, just the main series... though Episodes 25 and 26 probably qualify as strange enough. However, that makes the strangest anime I have seen... probably Excel Saga. I will give bonus points to Umineko for having the most bizarre premise ever: a guy plays a magical game with a witch in order to try to logically prove that... witches don't exist, and neither does his opponent in the game, and that he himself is just plain dead. o_O

Have you guys heard of NGE Remake? It's a manga that was made to give NGE a happy ending. It wasn't bad, there are sex scenes. You should go read it if you are a big fan of NGE.

Go Rei!!! She is so adorible, the little shy freakish-humanoid? Favorite character throughout NGE.

Have you guys heard of NGE Remake? It's a manga that was made to give NGE a happy ending. It wasn't bad' date=' there are sex scenes. You should go read it if you are a big fan of NGE.

Go Rei!!! She is so adorible, the little shy freakish-humanoid? Favorite character throughout NGE.

[/quote']

look up you can (not) advance. They're several remakes of the series by the creator

Have you guys heard of NGE Remake? It's a manga that was made to give NGE a happy ending. It wasn't bad' date=' there are sex scenes. You should go read it if you are a big fan of NGE.

[/quote']

look up you can (not) advance. They're several remakes of the series by the creator

[/quote']

Presumably, he's referring to Rebuild.

[/quote']

[/quote']

I know, but you can (not) advance is also pretty cool to watch.

Archived