Zac Efron = Light Yagami?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind. Didn't Zac Effron say he was a fan of Death Note? (I can't remember where, but he said it.) If he could play the psycho son of a trick side of Light Yagami, everything's good. That's all I'm saying. I don't care if Zac Effron is associated with disney. He stopped with that a while back didn't he? Anyone notice that he's being more assiocated with Light than Disney nowadays anyway? Anyway, like I said, if he could play the part to a t, I'll approve, disney associated or not.

The important thing is finding L. I would've said Johnny D, but he's too old. I would've said Ledger but...I guess the only option is the original L guy from the Japanese movie.

Oh. Hell. No.

Hell no, hell f*cking no.

They ruined DBZ, then Disney bought Marvel, and now they're going to make a Live Action of Death Note?!

They can't do that!

Besides, we'll always remember the original:

DeathNote.jpg

This will always be remembered as teh better one. The Best one.

Quite a good point.

Plus' date=' Efron doesn't even match the personality of Light, he's like, galaxies apart to being him.

I can find someone in my school who can play him much better.

[/quote']

Minus the intelligence, Efron could probably play Light's high-school student side well.

Johny Depp will play Ryuk. I have declared it, now it must be true.

Patrick Stewart will play L. I have declared it, now it must be true.

Humphrey Bogart will be resurrected and play Light. I have declared it, now it must be true.

On a related note, I always thought Code Geass would make a good live-action movie. If handled right. Which it wouldn't be. It would also have to be multi-part to get anything approaching the proper impact.

Johny Depp will play Ryuk. I have declared it, now it must be true.

Patrick Stewart will play L. I have declared it, now it must be true.

Humphrey Bogart will be resurrected and play Light. I have declared it, now it must be true.

On a related note, I always thought Code Geass would make a good live-action movie. If handled right. Which it wouldn't be. It would also have to be multi-part to get anything approaching the proper impact.

Archived