Misa Amane discussion

Zenrais

Matt only turns up later. He gets more lines in the anime than the manga.

I'd probably never like Misa EVER.

If she slept with you, you would ;D... or would you just pay her and get out?.

Anyhows, Light won the game, Near is a prostitute because I never wanted L to go <3

Misa was slightly intelligent at the begining, but she just wound up being an idiot as it went on. I still remember her being drunk when she was talking to that reporter in private. That was funny. Wonder what happens to her after the series. She was in that dark mood and I still remember her face, so sad...

Misa was slightly intelligent at the begining' date=' but she just wound up being an idiot as it went on. I still remember her being drunk when she was talking to that reporter in private. That was funny. Wonder what happens to her after the series. She was in that dark mood and I still remember her face, so sad...

[/quote']

From what I've been told, she died the following Valintines day (sp?)

In my school, we act like anime characters when it's upon just the few of us [don't flame; it's fun~].

I'm L. Lawliet Ryuzaki, Robyn is Light Yagami, Helena is Misa Amane, and Alex is Near.

While Light and I were screaming the words "Kill me if you can!" out after school, we spotted Misa, and imediately I ran up to her and gave her a hug.

I honestly like the fact that L likes Misa and thinks Light is lucky to have her xD

Archived