Misa Amane discussion

Zenrais

Poor stupid Misa. She lost the love of her life. I'd hit her too.

Does anyone else find it weird that she wears gothic clothing' date=' yet she is usually happy most of the time? Though she can be in a very dark mood when she chooses to be.

[/quote']

You don't know what an emo is, do you?

My friend is planning to cosplay as her in this anime con coming soon.

He said he'll need moar cash to find the stuff for his costume.

That isn't strange at all ...

OT: She really is annoying :S

That is nothing.I went to Ichboncon and there was this old Asian guy dressed as the girl from leaf green.That was by far the most terrifying thing in my life.

Ya bunch of haters. Misa is complete awesomeness but of course she is just a pawn being ready to be sacrificed in the large overall game of chess. *Sigh* I feel she should die sometime in the RP. I just think that is what Light would do. I haven't finished the anime I have only gotton up to Near. Isn't there another character Matt? Smokes? Saw him online haven't seen him the anime though. I find Near strange though. A complete knockoff from L and understands everything far too quickly and seems he knew Light was Kira from the beginning but anyway sorry for theoff-topic Misa is awesome.

Ya bunch of haters. Misa is complete awesomeness but of course she is just a pawn being ready to be sacrificed in the large overall game of chess. *Sigh* I feel she should die sometime in the RP. I just think that is what Light would do. I haven't finished the anime I have only gotton up to Near. Isn't there another character Matt? Smokes? Saw him online haven't seen him the anime though. I find Near strange though. A complete knockoff from L and understands everything far too quickly and seems he knew Light was Kira from the beginning but anyway sorry for theoff-topic Misa is awesome.

I'm gonna tell you something that you will understand soon, and belive.

Near is a baka, and is nothing compared to L.

I don't know anybody who won't agree with that.

I'm gonna tell you something that you will understand soon' date=' and belive.

Near is a fa****, and is nothing compared to L.

I don't know anybody who won't agree with that.

[/quote']

L vs Light will always be the best of Death Note. I don't really hate Near or Mello, but they weren't nearly as cool/epic as L.

Matt only turns up later. He gets more lines in the anime than the manga.

I'd probably never like Misa EVER.

Well..if they made he say..smart..You would

And yes..for a while, before she met Light, she was actually brilliant. But then they started the storyline of her trying to meet him..and she became retarded...

Oh young love..

Well I just saw the ending of the anime. Well not what I excpeted. I think Mello is very childish. For the most time he had in the anime his main goal was defeating NEar.

And yes..for a while' date=' before she met Light, she was actually brilliant. But then they started the storyline of her trying to meet him..and she became retarded...

[/quote']

I do completely agree with that statement though she did seem to get more and more stupid with every episode.

Archived