Detective Conan: Official Discussion

I have seen Case Closed and liked it a lot! I loved trying to guess what happened. It was always on Adult Swim very early in the morning, and I always woke up to see what would be next. I remember the Ship cruise murder, the samurai murder, the murder that was a two part episode which dealt with decapitations...so many memories. Also, this is irrelevent but have you guys also seen an anime where there is a kid on skates with a gold metal bat, and he is killing people? That came on after Case Closed and always found it weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I think his voice in Japanese version is perfect. He sounds perfectly stupid as he should. lol

IMO he sounds too intelligent in the Eng version.

I still want to know what happened to Akai.

He sounds idiotic in the eng' date=' his laugh is so annoying

Isn't 14 a kaitou kid movie? I hope it's not as boring as they sometimes are.

Can't wait till the 14th movie :3 an if it's a kaitou kid movie it'll be even better,

but honestly I think the series is starting to turn towards the Black Organization too much, there aren't any good murder cases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

akai dies a sad death (unless u didnt want anyone to tell u so it doesnt spoil the WHOLE ENTIRE SERIES) i think the BEST DETECTIVE CONAN MOVIE EVER IS MOVIE......6 (BEST MOVIE EVER MADE!!!!) & IT IS funny how mouri always hits conan in the head or at least throws him out of the door or just on the floor, (rotflolwlmao) im in the 520's and so far detective conan is brilient!!!!!!!! (i know i spelled brillient wrong but ohwell) :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived