The banquet of the irregular night repeats itself again and again

I just finished Season 1 of Umineko.

I'm rather disappointed by the shift away from suspense/horror/mystery and toward the use of magic (compared to Higurashi), especially since the setup is practically lifted from And Then There Were None. Still, it's an excellent series. ^_^

I watched it up to episode 9' date=' I think, but then I couldn't find any more subs. Linkage?

[/quote']

I know Anilinkz has subs, though they're not high-quality.

And IMHO' date=' Umineko > Higurashi.

[/quote']

Eh, I just was hoping for less emphasis on magic and more emphasis on actually finding the killer; meta!Battler's inability to prove pretty much anything as the hero is rather irritating. Based on that, I say this: Higurashi is better than Umineko.

I watched it up to episode 9' date=' I think, but then I couldn't find any more subs. Linkage?

[/quote']

[/quote']

Eh, I just was hoping for less emphasis on magic and more emphasis on actually finding the killer; meta!Battler's inability to prove pretty much anything as the hero is rather irritating. Based on that, I say this: Higurashi is better than Umineko.

Umineko is better than Higurashi. :3

[/quote']

[/quote']

There is no Umineko! The murders on Rokkenjima were perfectly mundane! Witches don't exist!

[/quote']

[/quote']

There is no Umineko! The murders on Rokkenjima were perfectly mundane! Witches don't exist!

We are debating this on a Yu-Gi-Oh! forum. This is completely asinine.

And I found links for up to Episode 20. This line just cracks me up, though.

"Ojou-sama, your laugh lacks elegance."

Archived