wait wha-...Run that by me again?

Have you ever read an anime or manga description and just thought, what the hell? And just decided to read it. Well..Yeah it happened again except now I'm breaking out in laughter, I NEED to buy/read this.

Saint Oniisan

"What if Jesus and Buddha were living on Earth in modern times? What if they shared an apartment in Japan? Saint Young Men is a humorous manga about the daily lives of Jesus and Buddha, with each chapter focusing on some element of modern life, such as Disneyland, rush hour on the train, Christmas, the public pool, carnivals, and more."

anyone had a similar experience?

Well, I was reading a thread here in the Anime section, and I found this:

Saint Oniisan

"What if Jesus and Buddha were living on Earth in modern times? What if they shared an apartment in Japan? Saint Young Men is a humorous manga about the daily lives of Jesus and Buddha, with each chapter focusing on some element of modern life, such as Disneyland, rush hour on the train, Christmas, the public pool, carnivals, and more."

And I totally felt like I must read it. So I will go do that now.

Well' date=' I was reading a thread here in the Anime section, and I found this:

Saint Oniisan

[/quote']

Q4T

Well' date=' I was reading a thread here in the Anime section, and I found this:

Saint Oniisan

[/quote']

Q4T

I really wanted to post some kind of witty post, but Umbra beat me to it, so I'll just say "this".

Card games on motorcycles?

It's not quite the same thing, but the second half of Episode 5 of Umineko, in which the premise and structure of the series was made apparent, made me react like this.

Archived