Weakness: Stop one early you stop them all

MORE CARDS TO COME

Hoping to make a total of 40 different cards for an actual Pikmin Theme Deck

COPY RIGHTS

Pikmin is credited by Nintendo

All artwork is credited to their respected artist

[spoiler=The Monsters]Olimar captain of the pikmins effect:

1 Tuner + 4 Non-Tuner

This card is counted as a Pikmin type monster. Special summon as many Pikmin type monsters on the field from the deck or hand on each of your main phase. This card cannot be destroyed as long as there is a "Pikmin" type monster on the field. The effect of monsters summoned by this effect are negated.

(Thanks bobyjoe5000 for the idea)

OlimarCaptainofthePikmins.jpg

Red Pikmins Effect:

When this card destroys your opponents monster. You may special summon from the deck or hand a Blue Pikmin. When this card was special summoned by an effect of a "Pikmin" card, this monster gains the following effect: When this monster attacks, it gains 600 attack until the end of the damage calculation.

RedPikmin.jpg

Yellow Pikmins Effect:

When this card destroys your opponents monster. You may special summon from the deck or hand a Red Pikmin. When this card was special summoned by an effect of a "Pikmin" card, this monster gains the following effect: This card can attack directly. While using this effect attack is halved

YellowPikmin.jpg

Blue Pikmin Effect: (this is a tuner no idea why it doesn't show)

When this card destroys your opponents monster. You may special summon from the deck or hand a Yellow Pikmin. When this card was special summoned by an effect of a "Pikmin" card, this monster gains the following effect:

You may turn this monster into defense position at the time it is being attacked.

BluePikmin.jpg

White Pikmins Effect:

When this monster gets destroyed by battle. Special summon a Purple Pikmin from either your hand or your deck. When this card was special summoned by an effect of a "Pikmin" card, this monster gains the following effect: While this card is face-up your opponent takes 300 points of damage for each turn.

WhitePikmin.jpg

Purple Pikmins Effect:

When this monster is flipped summoned. Special summon a White Pikmin from either your hand or your deck. When this card was special summoned by an effect of a "Pikmin" card, this monster gains the following effect: No other face-up pikmin can be attacked, except "Pikmin Purple"

PurplePikmin.jpg

[spoiler=The Magics]

CarriedTreasure.jpg

JoyousNectar.jpg

OlimarPikminThrow.jpg

PikminOnionGrounds.jpg

DolphinsTakeOff.jpg

PikminPluck.jpg

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

PlanetofthePikmin.jpg

MischievousLouie.jpg

PikminRaid.jpg

Presidentslastsalvation.jpg

Newpikminmishaps.jpg

you should add olimar. caption of the pikmin.

Oh olimar is in there' date=' his in the form of a magic card called Olimar Pikmin throw it's so that all five colored type pikmin can be out on the field. While Olimar himself is there as well. The deck itself is based on Ojama, Crystal Beasts, Fortune ladies and six samurai. Actually you just gave me a great idea.

[spoiler=Updated Cards']

JoyousNectar.jpg

PlanetofthePikmin.jpg

CarriedTreasure.jpg

(Thanks bobyjoe5000 for the idea)

Olimar captain of the pikmins effect:

1 Tuner + 4 Non-Tuner

This card is counted as a Pikmin type monster. Special summon as many Pikmin type monsters on the field from the deck or hand on each of your main phase. This card cannot be destroyed as long as there is a "Pikmin" type monster on the field. The effect of monsters summoned by this effect are negated.

OlimarCaptainofthePikmins.jpg

Not that bad for a new member. OCG needs fixing. We have an OCG thread here. Unfortunately I don't know where, but you can ask someone to tell you and have a look. ^_^

You should now create more monsters.

5/9.9 (with newbe-bonus.)

Pikmin...Pokemon...I see the high resemblance lol. Thanks for the comments. Ah I'll look around, actually anyone know where the thread is? I highly appreciate it to make some better cards and better wording lol. Well with farther a due I present new updated cards for this series of decks I am making.

Next cards I make I'll work on monsters the enemy of the pikmins lol. K thanks for the suggestion. :D

[spoiler=updated cards]

Presidentslastsalvation.jpg

Newpikminmishaps.jpg

Pikmin...Pokemon...I see the high resemblance lol.

They did name pikmin after pokemon. Just as Olimar is named after Mario, and Louie is named after Luigi.

Now, to the cards. The OCG is patchy. A lot of the pictures don't have backgrounds, and some cards are overpowered. But they are pikmin, and as you can tell by my username and avi, I like pikmin.

5.5648796537463597846953749653/9.57963849653946539469534636

Pikmin...Pokemon...I see the high resemblance lol.

They did name pikmin after pokemon. Just as Olimar is named after Mario' date=' and Louie is named after Luigi.

[/quote']

That, my friend, is complete and utter bullshit, so whoever told you that was lying. :3

Anyway, the cards are pretty nice, but as said, you should seek out that OCG thread and browse through it. :3

Good idea with the Pikmin set though.

Archived