BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

koramore

Hello everyone I just wanted to discuss the anime/manga "BECK:Mongolian Chop Squad". Not everyone knows this anime. It's pretty awesome and involves the making of a band trying to make it big. Brings out some music reference and has pretty good music. It runs for 26 Episodes and it was pretty good run for the anime series and there's also a live action movie coming out in 2010, so don't be disappointed. If you want to learn more about it, research and watch it because I don't want to spoil the details. Well discuss ahead my friends. - koramore

Hello everyone I just wanted to discuss the anime/manga "BECK:Mongolian Chop Squad". Not everyone knows this anime. It's pretty awesome and involves the making of a band trying to make it big. Brings out some music reference and has pretty good music. It runs for 26 Episodes and it was pretty good run for the anime series and there's also a live action movie coming out in 2010, so don't be disappointed. If you want to learn more about it, research and watch it because I don't want to spoil the details. Well discuss ahead my friends. - koramore

3367-becktv_large.jpg

Archived