School Days

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

The manga is very impressive. It manages to make Makoto sympathetic.

@threadstarter: You'll probably be fine with this. You should at least watch it for completeness; School Days is very easily referenced.

That depends. Did you enjoy Code Geass R2?

I saw most of it' date=' including the ending, and I enjoyed it.

[/quote']

Then you enjoy absurd, over-the-top trainwrecks and should definitely watch School Days.

Watch it anyway. You'll need it for completeness, as mentioned before.

Then read the manga. Once you've seen anime-Makoto, it's a bit surreal to see the kid acting sane and not-evil.

To me' date=' School Days is basically Higurashi in the city. That's why I love it!

[/quote']

...Higurashi? Does everything that involves people killing each other seem the same to you?

To me' date=' School Days is basically Higurashi in the city. That's why I love it!

[/quote']

...Higurashi? Does everything that involves people killing each other seem the same to you?

Kinda, like I see a faint resemblence between Res evil 4 and Higurashi. They both have parasites that causes people to kill each other, and that there is a queen carrier. I think. But that's all I see that they share.

[/quote']

Kinda, like I see a faint resemblence between Res evil 4 and Higurashi. They both have parasites that causes people to kill each other, and that there is a queen carrier. I think. But that's all I see that they share.

There is no queen carrier in Higurashi.

Also, at least Resident Evil 4 is also survival/horror.

[/quote']

ResEvil is horror, Higurashi is suspense/mystery, School Days is drama.

ResEvil is bad, Higurashi has a happy ending, School Days doesn't have supernatural elements.

Not many similarities there.

[/quote']

ResEvil is horror, Higurashi is suspense/mystery, School Days is drama.

ResEvil is bad, Higurashi has a happy ending, School Days doesn't have supernatural elements.

Not many similarities there.

Higurashi is definitely horror, especially in the Question Arcs. The thing most similar to it is probably The Wicker Man... though in another sense The Wicker Man and Higurashi are polar opposites.

Also, you're forgetting that School Days is bad as well, which is a similarity. Even its fans think it's So Bad It's Good.

While the individual arcs until Matsuribarashi-hen are horror, if we consider that the underlying plot is the establishment and breaking of a Groundhog Day Loop, the entire thing is ultimately a mystery series.

School Days's manga has, thus far, redeemed it; ResEvil has no such assistance.

Higurashi was awsome. It had great characters, interesting plots, and the way events repeted, exposing different types of horror every arc just dragged me in to keep on watching. I especially loved Mion.

But School Days... I hated every single character. I started liking the girl who left to France until I saw the ending where she gave into Makoto before she left. I hated everything about the anime. But I have to be honest, I couldn't stop watching because I wanted to see what was going to happen to everyone. I never thought there'd be killing.

please look at my sig thank you hope this isn't spam

It is spam' date=' but it's okay, we all make mistakes~!

Speaking of mistakes, I accidentally banned you for a month. My bad~!

[/quote']

Lol Crab XD.......... Anyways I suggjest you read it its pretty good.... Again Lol XD..

Archived