Yugi Cheats

Jonnyfive

A lot...almost every episode. Jaden cheats a lot too, just not as much.

I'd be frustrated too if I were Kaiba, he's an expert duelist, he knows Yugi's cheating but he doesn't want to tell him because it would be too mean..

Also, has anybody ever noticed that big Yugi gets cross-eyed when he rants a lot? Its like the animators tried to make him look like the gullible half-whit that believes anything.

Watch the helicopter episode with Kaiba, Mokuba, and Yugi and you'll see what I'm talking about when I say cross-eyed.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yugi chains with De-spell.

I believe se summons without tributing.

He also uses the "heart of the cards" =) But almost everybody cheats in the show.

The summon without attributing was before the tribute rule took place, if you remember during battle city while Joey was dreaming he was dueling using the old rules. So technically that's not cheating..but he still found a way to cheat regardless..he almost always plays trap cards directly from his hand; he fusion summons without the fusion monster, and Joey plays fusion monsters without fusion summoning..

He also uses the "heart of the cards" =) But almost everybody cheats in the show.

The summon without attributing was before the tribute rule took place' date=' if you remember during battle city while Joey was dreaming he was dueling using the old rules. So technically that's not cheating..but he still found a way to cheat regardless..he almost always plays trap cards directly from his hand; he fusion summons without the fusion monster, and Joey plays fusion monsters without fusion summoning..

[/quote']

Beat me to it again XD

u probably would have spelled it right though..fricking auto correct...attributing...lmao

The summon without attributing was before the tribute rule took place' date=' if you remember during battle city while Joey was dreaming he was dueling using the old rules. So technically that's not cheating..but he still found a way to cheat regardless..he almost always plays trap cards directly from his hand; he fusion summons without the fusion monster, and Joey plays fusion monsters without fusion summoning..

[/quote']

Beat me to it again XD

Jaden cheats too, in one episode he attacked, played defusion, and then attacked again.

You dont know how to play Yu-Gi-Oh

Apparently you don't. lol

everyone else agrees with me..why can't you?

Read the rulebook' date=' then watch an episode..there will be some form of cheating.

Also you say no body..besides not playing cards right, a lot of cheating actually takes place. Espa Roba actually has his brothers tell him what's in the other players hands..

*Checks*

PEOPLE DONT CHEAT IN YUGIOH

[/quote']

You dont know how to play Yu-Gi-Oh

Apparently you don't. lol

everyone else agrees with me..why can't you?

Read the rulebook' date=' then watch an episode..there will be some form of cheating.

Also you say no body..besides not playing cards right, a lot of cheating actually takes place. Espa Roba actually has his brothers tell him what's in the other players hands..

*Checks*

PEOPLE DONT CHEAT IN YUGIOH

[/quote']

Thats pat of the show you stupid person he says he is psychic but he his brothers are telling him what to do in the end we find out he is

He cheats BUT ITS SUPPOSSED TO HAPPEN

u probably would have spelled it right though..fricking auto correct...attributing...lmao

[/quote']

Beat me to it again XD

Jaden cheats too, in one episode he attacked, played defusion, and then attacked again.

Defusion is a quick-play spell, it can be used from the hand during your turn ._."

That explains why he attacked twice, he attacked with the fusion material. It's not cheating -_-"

EDIT: And also, what 5D said. It was meant to happen >_>"

[/quote']

Beat me to it again XD

Defusion is a quick-play spell, it can be used from the hand during your turn ._."

That explains why he attacked twice, he attacked with the fusion material. It's not cheating -_-"

EDIT: And also, what 5D said. It was meant to happen >_>"

Finally somone who Knows how to play Yu-Gi-Oh

It doesn't matter, when he played it he entered main phase 2 because he did it during his turn during the battle phase. I know it was supposed to happen..but I just said that because he said NOBODY cheats. Practically everyone does.

In the first Saga Joey plays fusions without poly..second he constantly spams graceful and skull dice but he uses them completely wrong.

First Saga Yugi destroys a field card with a vanilla?!?! Second he uses Kaiba's FoSD to summon up his red-eyes?

It makes perfect sense..Grampa trained them to be cheaters...how sad..

It doesn't matter' date=' when he played it he entered main phase 2 because he did it during his turn during the battle phase. I know it was supposed to happen..but I just said that because he said NOBODY cheats. Practically everyone does.

In the first Saga Joey plays fusions without poly..second he constantly spams graceful and skull dice but he uses them completely wrong.

First Saga Yugi destroys a field card with a vanilla?!?! Second he uses Kaiba's FoSD to summon up his red-eyes?

[/quote']

Your the sad one

Remember when Yami summoned Flame Swordsman? No fusion? And who doesn't know how to play Yu-Gi-Oh? Me?

Any proof ?

The most annoynd cheat duel was Yugi VS Arcana

LOL...

1st that card that i don't remember the name can only cahnge target if it targets other player...

2nd Ectoplasma does not does the same to other monster with same name

3rd That card...OMG i'm blocked...that special summons a dark magician doesn't uses both player filed

So annoying...!!!

Yes because the anime which has its own set of rules, listens to the TCG/OCG rules. They're not cheating they just follow a different set of rules, the only thing characters do is GOD Draw.

If anything the worst crime of the anime is the way some duels are so obviously done, for example 5Ds Rua Vs Michel, Michel played a card that stopped all types bar Machine (and another type I forget) from attacking...Rua plays machines. (with Janime still down through transfer I can't name the card)

You guys forget that most cards appear in the anime before the OCG, so they can have whatever effect they want in the anime. Like E-Hero Flame Wingman being summoned from the grave, and CDar being original all cards not just monsters.

It doesn't matter' date=' when he played it he entered main phase 2 because he did it during his turn during the battle phase. I know it was supposed to happen..but I just said that because he said NOBODY cheats. Practically everyone does.

[/quote']

Your the sad one

Remember when Yami summoned Flame Swordsman? No fusion? And who doesn't know how to play Yu-Gi-Oh? Me?

Any proof ?

It's in like, the fist couple episodes of Duelist Kingdom.

Archived