Yugioh The Abridged Series

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i mean that thing with one piece is all water under the bridge right, ah who am i kidding 4KIDS SUUUUUUCKS

also

Noah:well as long as we still have the rights to pokemon we'll be fine

someguy:well not really

Noah:What when did this happen

someguy:A while ago actualt

Noah: Well at least we still have one peice

Someguy:well.....

Noah:WHO THE funk IS FUNIMATION

I'm afraid everyone is getting overexcited about the new episode. I'm glad it's finally here' date=' but did it really the high standards LK had reached with his other recent projects?

[/quote']

He has other projects?

Buhahaha kiba is a robot

Yep, Seto is a robot and Mokuba is a ghost child...or a pokemon...can never remember which.

• 5 weeks later...

First one guy makes a bridge. And everybody uses it, they're like, "Ooh, look, a bridge. That's new." So, like, these other two guys make another bridge. And it's kinda like the first one, but people use it anyway because the first guy is like "Oh, their bridge is pretty cool too, check it out." And then these three other guys are like, "Oh, we're going to make the best bridge ever, we're going to combine our talents and be like, 'Oh, look at our bridge, it's totally amazing, ooh.'" and it's like, it turns out really good, and it's the best out of all the other bridges... Everybody crosses it. Because it's a bridge. Yeah. And before you know it everybody and their mother is making a bridge! So there's a bridge. Everywhere... The first guy is like, "I'm going to go to conventions to promote my bridge!" It's like, it's just a bridge. It's not a big deal. Get over it.

Guest Fusion X. Denver

The Robot Unicorn was great because I never expected it

I like the ending segment with trolls, I have a feeling he won't disappoint with 49

Archived