Ouran High School Host Club---Season 2 :-(

[align=center] I have just currently finished watching the last episode of Ouran High School Host Club, which is a very beautiful episode.

Right now I feel very disappointed that they did not continue to make a 2nd Season. Yes I know it's the same with various other anime such a Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Death Note, Etc. I also love all those animes. I think it is unfair to start something, and then not finish it. It feels unfair to me; I believe that they should do something about it...What about you? [/align]

Why is Death Note on the list? The last arc of the series was rather rushed, sure, but it covered the entire source material. There isn't anything left on which to base a second Death Note season because the entire plot is over, unless you're going to pull in stuff from Beyond Birthday or Change the WorLd or something like that.

I never really liked Death Note...I don't know much about it T.T

But that's how every anime works lol. =P

It's always based off a manga or a light novel, usually the former and will end when that series end. They wouldn't continue it for no reason, though I guess they're always open to create a spin-off where someone else gets a Death Note.

Archived