Winter '10.

Marly

Since the new season is starting soon, I decided to go ahead and start up a discussion about all the upcoming anime coming to us in Winter '10~ Hurrah~

[spoiler=List]

33bq2ac.jpg

I'm mostly looking forward to Durarara!, Dance in Vampire Bund, Katanagatari, and Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu. They all look pretty interesting though, excepting maybe Chu-Bra!. I mean, is that series going to be anything but fanservice?

And is it just me, or does the chick on Dance in Vampire Bund really resemble Flandre Scarlet?

But anyway, feel free to discuss any upcoming anime~ I can't wait till Winter starts~

(And, if for any reason this is somehow violating the rules, feel free to take it down~)

Since the new season is starting soon' date=' I decided to go ahead and start up a discussion about all the upcoming anime coming to us in Winter '10~ Hurrah~

[spoiler=List']

33bq2ac.jpg

I'm mostly looking forward to Durarara!, Dance in Vampire Bund, Katanagatari, and Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu. They all look pretty interesting though, excepting maybe Chu-Bra!. I mean, is that series going to be anything but fanservice?

And is it just me, or does the chick on Dance in Vampire Bund really resemble Flandre Scarlet?

But anyway, feel free to discuss any upcoming anime~ I can't wait till Winter starts~

(And, if for any reason this is somehow violating the rules, feel free to take it down~)

I'll put my interest list from what I did on another site. I saved this, but it never occurred to me put it up :P. Nice job *high-fives*

Durarara - The art and characters look interesting and Baccano! Sign me up. 8.5/10 anticipation meter.

Dance in the Vampire Bund - Shaft = Love. I have already said this 300 times this week but come on. Sayanara zetsubou sensei and Bakemonogatari. Shaft is awesome, the story is also pretty awesome(is reading the manga), and finally I'm curious how they do the nudity since this is very popular in the manga. 10/10

So*Ra*No*Wa*To - K-on! :o just kidding. I like music and I like the art style but I'll watch with low expectation. 4/10

Hanamaru Kindergarden - Oh a kids cartoon whateve-wait wut? GAINAX! Gurren mother****ing Lagann GAINAX!? Neon Genemindscrew GAINAX!? Ghost in the Shell cyberepic GAINAX!? (etc..) I'm confused and aroused at the sametime. Will probably not yes definitely never possibly check out. E$/#1

((I'll wait for people to check it out first and maybe it might have a lololdeep plot or awesomeness like Hare-guu which I underestimated))

Nodame Cantabile Finale - Yet again I like music but I dunno, I never saw the series. I'll consider if I ever pick up the first series. 3-7/10

Katanagatari - Ok that art style is sexy no matter what someone says, and the story seems interesting. Only problem I'm kinda sick of these type of shows so I'll check it out and see if I'm interested. 9/10

Qwaser of Stigmata - Godanner + Sonic the Hedgehog? Anyways I read this description the last time I saw the list and out of curiousity I read it. Not surprisingly, there is alot, I mean ALOT OF HENTAI/NUDITY/etc.. I mean hey I'm a guy and even I thought it was alot.

However...The worst part is I cannot complain, why? Well they did something new. They have awesome characters, awesome abilities, awesome fights, awesome stories, awesome arcs, awesome character development, and hilarious of all, most nudity is explained and not thrown in for no reason so gahh. I guess this will be one of those "shows to watch alone so I don't get dirt looks." list, I really want to see those fights.(also bringing back Dance of the Vampire Bund, I really want to see what they do with the nudity. I mean the 2nd page of chapter 1 has nudity in it.) 9.9-10/10

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: School based anime, Check! Protagonist with low grades, aspiration, or abilities, Check! Harem of girls, *looks at pic* Check! Made by Triple A Che-*looks again*..Silver Link? *looks up* Ok, I'll check it out. I know I shouldn't but I will(Despite seeing so many harem animes this year that I'm sick of it.) 5.5/10 I just read alot of positive notes about this, so makes me a bit less hesitant to check it out. 6/10 I'll give hentai another try.

Hidamara Sketch - refer to Nodame

Harukanaru Toki - refer to Hidamara Sketch

Hidden God - interesting title, not a big fan of the art, story sounds cliche. I can't say anything now so I'll wait till it comes out and wait for people's opinions or check out the first few eps. 6/10

Rose o... - Creepy... 2.5/10

Omamori Himari - Damn my weakness for girls with swords...If it's anything like Yakuza Girls I'll probably enjoy it; I'll check it out in hopes that it will. 7.5/10

Ladies vs Butlers - more Harem!? But...A butler delinquent and if the title is anything what it sounds like I might enjoy this. (not because I've waited tables before) 6.5/10

Chu-Bra!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

No. -3/10

• 2 weeks later...

Archived