Black★Rock Shooter

-Griffin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hopefully the voices will be synthesized and not Haruhi VAs or Rie >.>

Miranda might have a word with you. She loves Rie Kugimiya more then ever' date=' and I'm sure she'd love her to be in this anime xD But only if there's a tsundere character in it...[/quote']

I love Rie Kugimiya of course, but unless there's a tsundere character, she does not fit ;D

Oooh' date=' that's actually a fabulous idea ;D

I really think a club could be pretty cool. :']

Should I, or Miranda, or you post one up? I'm in for the idea, plus the image is to epic to not be used xD

And hey, look what I did. :] I cropped and made a small sig with one of the images. You draw? I'd love to see.

The PM you sent with the club page was cool xD

It's actually a good idea to have one...

Dead Master is mine. <3

...Especially since we have all of the people in the picture if Megami Seika is still willing to be Black Gold Saw ;D

If we post the club up, join telling us if you guys wanna be a leader xD

Dead Master is mine. <3

...Especially since we have all of the people in the picture if Megami Seika is still willing to be Black Gold Saw ;D

If we post the club up' date=' join telling us if you guys wanna be a leader xD

[/quote']

Well obviously. I wouldn't pass this up. Being in a club with epic people~

So all we need now is Dead Master. :3

And no fair' date=' Insane BRS isn't in that pic xD

[b']Haha! xD That sucks, but it's the best I found.[/b]

I just noticed in the pic, they all have exctreme weapons except Black Gold Saw. I'm honestly gonna make this clear for me, she has a saw for a weapon then, right?

I have noooo clue, but we can say she does! =3

[spoiler=Also...]The official website for the "Black Rock Shooter" song from the virtual idol singer Hatsune Miku has confirmed that supervisor Yutaka Yamamoto and his Ordet studio are developing an anime project for next spring. A "Pilot Edition" of the anime will ship on DVD or Blu-ray Disc (BD) on September 30. The Pilot Edition will bundle a CD single with a new recording of the song's "live perfomance" version, as well as a booklet with image sketches for the anime.

The song's creator huke and musical composer/producer ryo are collaborating with Ordet on the project. Yamamoto (Kannagi, Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) is supervising the project, although Shinobu Yoshioka (episode director on Lucky Star, Haruhi) is the actual director.

In a related development, the consumer electronics company Pioneer demonstrated its new "FV-1 Floating Vision" personal 3D monitor by screening a Hatsune Miku dance movie created with the Dance Mixer software.

Look how much Japan gets out of it all. There should seriously be a shipment of anime goods from Japan to here. We need moar >_>

I know! It's no fair! I want to learn Japanese so I can understand it all D=

Oooh' date=' that's actually a fabulous idea ;D

I really think a club could be pretty cool. :']

Should I, or Miranda, or you post one up? I'm in for the idea, plus the image is to epic to not be used xD

And hey, look what I did. :] I cropped and made a small sig with one of the images. You draw? I'd love to see.

The PM you sent with the club page was cool xD

It's actually a good idea to have one...

It's getting more and more tempting to make this club...

Dead Master is mine. <3

If we post the club up' date=' join telling us if you guys wanna be a leader xD

[/quote']

Woo Hoo! Now all you get your avatar/sig/message right, just claiming them doesn't count! =p

And you think I can? Just get GIMP, some fancy brushes from a Google search and slap them together.

EDIT: Just wondering if anyone needs some pictures? I got the Insane B★RS pictures I posted already, 5 Black★Devil Girl, 5 Black★Gold Saw, 4 Black★Magahti (spelling error?), 15 Death Master and around 50 Black★Rock Shooter, and my B★RS section is growing as I type this.

EDIT: Make that 87 BRS... there sure is a lot of 'em

I'm willing to post up the club if you guys all agree to it :]

I'm totally in for one.

And Fenrir, you see the sig I made? All I did was crop the image to fit the canvas and then did a few gradient maps (changing around the hue of the color), but that's all I can do with my GIMP program. I can do the same to any image you want me to do it for, if you'd like.

And nice pics you have there. They're full of win. :]

You should post the club. It would be awesome. =P

I can't really download GIMP or anything yet, hence the reason I haven't gotten a Dead Master sig yet.

If you can though, could you crop Dead Master in this image and do the same that you did with your sig? Only... Green? xD

It would be much appreciated. :]

I have a request. From what I've heard, there was a plot outline of the show printed in the booklet that came with the promo video. Can someone please find me a translation of it? I'm thinking about working on a little project, but I really need to know what's in that x3

// copypasta from club thread.

I stopped the BRS-specific pics after 105 of them xD I think that'll be enough of them to draw for a while now.

I have a request. From what I've heard' date=' there was a plot outline of the show printed in the booklet that came with the promo video. Can someone please find me a translation of it? I'm thinking about working on a little project, but I really need to know what's in that x3

// copypasta from club thread.

I stopped the BRS-specific pics after 105 of them xD I think that'll be enough of them to draw for a while now.

[/quote']

Post your art in the club thread =D

That'd be a great topic if you have enough confidence to post them~ I'm sure they rock.

And I haven't found that, but maybe this can help?

Archived