NEW GEASS?!

I really loved Code Geass but I feel the ending it got suited the story and had a pretty good conclusion to the story.

I know it's in a different era but I think it ended on a perfect note and shouldn't be continued.

I'll still try to give it a chance and maybe I'll be proven wrong and it may be a good series, we'll see.

I really loved Code Geass but I feel the ending it got suited the story and had a pretty good conclusion to the story.

I know it's in a different era but I think it ended on a perfect note and shouldn't be continued.

I'll still try to give it a chance and maybe I'll be proven wrong and it may be a good series' date=' we'll see.

[/quote']

^

|

This. I swear to God, if this turns into Zero no Tsukai where they continued after the main character was killed and brought him back from the dead(making the whole epic and powerful scene useless) I will personally fly to Japan...I will...

I bet Lelouch is going to be alive, since the anime is all about him, and for them to trade the main character would result in a horrible way. Through my eyes at least.

But I do beleive Lelouch is alive from what CC was saying at the end of R2. Although, she could've just been talking to the heavens, I'm on the side of having Lelouch stay alive. He's the only server of the Geass with CC and should be the only one to keep it that way. If Suzaku gets a Geass, I'll be pissed.

But it's exciting for Geass to come back on~! I guess I have to hurry and finish R2 then.

Zero no Tsukai where they continued after the main character was killed and brought him back from the dead(making the whole epic and powerful scene useless) I will personally fly to Japan...I will...

Zero no Tsukaima was amazing' date=' what are you talking about? Besides, you're saying it as if you're blaming for the anime for that.

Y'know, the link does say this is a prequel.

I'm glad someone other than me noticed it. I'm almost done with S1 of Code Geass so I at least understand what this prequel will consist of. Should be good.

Zero no Tsukai where they continued after the main character was killed and brought him back from the dead(making the whole epic and powerful scene useless) I will personally fly to Japan...I will...

Zero no Tsukaima was amazing' date=' what are you talking about? Besides, you're saying it as if you're blaming for the anime for that.

[/quote']

oh Zero no Tsukaima was amazing. Thought I wish it did stop their, but yeah I was just venting didn't even notice. I guess I should blame the novels rather but lol...:P

(also didn't notice the link for some reason, so it is a prequel. That's more understandable.

• 6 months later...

This might be it. (Source - Newtype June 2010)

4692868706_2b695ff780.jpg

This is what I was waiting for.I new Lelouch was alive at the end of R2.The person riding the carage with C.C. was obviously him.

Aldo I think the new character(The one on the left) will be the next Rolo.

This might be it. (Source - Newtype June 2010)

4692868706_2b695ff780.jpg

This is what I was waiting for.I new Lelouch was alive at the end of R2.The person riding the carage with C.C. was obviously him.

Aldo I think the new character(The one on the left) will be the next Rolo.

I think that whether he is still alive or not is still in question since the link says this is a prequel.

I'll still try to give it a chance and maybe I'll be proven wrong and it may be a good series' date=' we'll see.

[/quote']

^

|

This. I swear to God, if this turns into Zero no Tsukai where they continued after the main character was killed and brought him back from the dead(making the whole epic and powerful scene useless) I will personally fly to Japan...I will...

From what I´ve heard, it is not going to be a sequel to R2 but a prequel to the entire series.

Either way, I´m exicted and am patiently awaiting R3

(or whatever it should be called)

So that appears to be a poster of Lelouch and his younger, brown-haired clone. Hm...

I really don't care what happens, as long as Lelouch stays dead. Lelouch atoned for his sins with his own life - making him not dead would be a betrayal of that.

Still, the Lelouch clone (Renya, is it?) is very pretty. VERY pretty.

notgay.

Archived