The Official Dragon Ball Z Discuss Zone.

Blazer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Blurg. As stated above, it basically introduced the concept of overpowered characters that plagues modern shonen (I'm looking at you, Akamatsu). Naturally, I find it bland and uninteresting.

But... dei immortales, the filler! And even when the plot was advancing, it moved at a snail's pace...

• 2 weeks later...

1) They wanted it that way so you would watch their show. 2) It was really awesome when it came on. 3) My favorite character is Broly.Just because he is all like RAEG!

1) It didn't work.

2) How, graphical effects? Generally, the plot could only be appreciated if you stepped back and read synopses.

3) What a wonderful reason to like a character.

1) They wanted it that way so you would watch their show. 2) It was really awesome when it came on. 3) My favorite character is Broly.Just because he is all like RAEG!

1) It didn't work.

2) How' date=' graphical effects? Generally, the plot could only be appreciated if you stepped back and read synopses.

[/quote']

1)It worked on a lot of people including myself.

2)I don't get it.

3)Thank you very much.

1) It didn't work.

2) How' date=' graphical effects? Generally, the plot could only be appreciated if you stepped back and read synopses.

[/quote']

2)I don't get it.

3)Thank you very much.

1) Bloody LCD.

2) I mean, the plot was so glacial its movement wasn't observable moving at normal increments, like the hour hand to a clock. One would need to step back and read synopses to properly appreciate the story. I'm therefore questioning how, without plot or psychology, it can qualify as "epic."

3) I personally prefer "intelligence," "integrity," and "insanity" as reasons. None of those stand alone, incidentally; they have to combine with the other two for real epicness.

Did anyone notice LITERALLY EVERYONE got weaker and slower in DBGT?

What's DBGT? There's just DB, DBZ, and DBK...

Guest Merciful Idiot

1) It didn't work.

[/quote']

2)I don't get it.

3)Thank you very much.

1) Bloody LCD.

2) I mean, the plot was so glacial its movement wasn't observable moving at normal increments, like the hour hand to a clock. One would need to step back and read synopses to properly appreciate the story. I'm therefore questioning how, without plot or psychology, it can qualify as "epic."

3) I personally prefer "intelligence," "integrity," and "insanity" as reasons. None of those stand alone, incidentally; they have to combine with the other two for real epicness.

Did anyone notice LITERALLY EVERYONE got weaker and slower in DBGT?

What's DBGT? There's just DB' date=' DBZ, and DBK...

[/quote']

Dragon Ball GT.

You don't know?

first Supreme Gamesmaster ur an idiot theres db, dbz and dbgt where goku and vegeta fuse as ssj4 if u didnt know that

second Those animes have very good plot and are still ranked as the best animews around. what do you want me to watch? naruto + bleach = bs

third Those are the animes that had the most movies and (i think) the only live action movie named Dragonball Evolution

Archived