Death Note

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throughout the series I was kinda anti-Kira, but by the end, when it was revealed that Kira had completely stopped wars and how he had made the crime rate decrease by 70%, it was kind of hard to disagree with how he handled things. It certainly worked, anyway, but I digress.

The series was amazing, and I simply loved the art style. Definitely one of my favorites. And I agree, I felt as though before L died, the series was much more entertaining. =/ Matt's still awesome, though.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Code Geass > this; this was much more reliant on foolishness.

ANYWAY...

the ending was not good' date=' light could killed all the members in that room, and rule the world:)

[/quote']...you do know Light was the main villain, right?

its a stupid question' date=' do you guys think this world is rotten?

i know its a anime but wat light said about the world was a littel realistic to me:)

[/quote']Provoking questions like that is what literature is for; anime is just another medium of literature.

Anyway, I can't believe the world is truly evil; after all, so long as one person remains morally sound, there is still a shred of hope. All I have to do, then, is be the change I wish to see in the world.

Throughout the series I was kinda anti-Kira' date=' but by the end, when it was revealed that Kira had completely stopped wars and how he had made the crime rate decrease by 70%, it was kind of hard to disagree with how he handled things. It certainly worked, anyway, but I digress.

The series was amazing, and I simply loved the art style. Definitely one of my favorites. And I agree, I felt as though before L died, the series was much more entertaining. =/ Matt's still awesome, though.

[/quote']

...you do realize Light's the main villain, right? Sure, he'd stopped war, but he'd also become the terrorist dictator of the world and begun killing people for mere indolence.

Also, Matt appeared for about twenty panels or so. He barely counts as a character.

L and Light were both super attractive :P

This is what they call completely missing the point.

I'll make this the official DN topic so we don't keep having to remake over and over.

<3 this series. Esp Mels.

Yes, because psychopathic murderers are so likable. Honestly, he's worse than Light, and that's saying something.

Light can be seen either as the hero or the villain its up to the viewer.

I liked Matt, I liked the fact that he was the only person Mello truly cared about, and gave us a moment to see that Mello was still human after all he'd done.

I love Mello, I'm drawn to the badasses what can I say. It was interesting to find that his original design was changed with Near's at the design stage by the editor who added the wrong names after Takeshi Obata and his team finished with them.

Light. Freaking. Yagami. For. The. Win.

Raito is my favorite character. To me, he does represent justice. To me, he does represent freedom. I wish he didn't die and that he succeeded, because the world does need order. It truly has lost it's way, and Light, IF he was real, wouldv'e been it's only hope...Sure he loses his mind. So? At least no wrong woudl've been commited for a long time. No more wars...just forced peace. What's wrong with that? It's not like humanity will accept peace, so some one needs to find a way to bring it about, whether it be forced or not.

I think the coolest character from all the show was Mello, if you ignore the fact that he killed most of Near's team. He was really a cool smart guy that knew how to use his social skills to become the leader of a criminal group. I mean, he is not like Light, that did everything the easy way, simply writing names in a note found randomly on the ground. Mello really worked hard, even to get the note. And he was not really a murderer, he was just pissed off by Near. I would also be pissed off by that guy...

Archived