Favorite Dub Opening?

1:Death Note

That was the same as the Subs... o.O

Anyway' date=' I don't have one, so I'll guess I'll have to go with Beyblade.

[/quote']

They had a load of other good songs too...

Um... Pokemon or Zatch Bell? Both I think fit their shows better.

• 3 weeks later...

#3. Digimon Frontier English Opening - I just love it, it was the first time they did something other than the usual techno song that was used for the first 3 dubs, and it was tons better than the Savers theme.

#2. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's English Opening - Hyperdrive, Good song, definitly better than alot of other stuff 4Kids has put forth.

#1. Shaman King English Opening - Best. Dub. Song. Ever. I find it to be the only English opening 100% better than the Japanese one...well the first Naruto opening maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

If we can use any English songs, "Duvet" of Serial Experiments Lain works. There's a link higher on the page.

If you mean a song used in a dub, "Cruel Angel's Thesis" of Neon Genesis Evangelion is EPIC.

If you mean a song used only in a dub, Pokémon's first, Johto League Champions, Advanced Heroes, and Battle Frontier theme songs were disproportionately catchy to the shows, but I think Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster's theme song takes the cake for being so utterly versatile and (literally) epic.

#1. Shaman King English Opening - Best. Dub. Song. Ever. I find it to be the only English opening 100% better than the Japanese one...well the first Naruto opening maybe.

Ditto. To the Max. Shaman King's dub opening was a flippin' amazing song.

Also' date=' DNAngel's dub opening. It's the same song as the japanese opening, except translated and sung by [b']VIC MIGNOGNA[/b]. What more could you possibly want from a dub opening? It's the same song as the Japanese, except you can understand it, and it's sung by one of the best voices in Anime.

Archived