Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XD one of the shortest posts I've ever seen!

Anyway, if we want to get styckied when the chance arises, we need to be spam free.

Thus, all topics must relate to naruto, unless Aa-kun says otherwise.

I'm going to work on my naruto set (maily OCG and wording) during the weekend, and post the first fe w cards by monday or tuesday (both no school days)

I'm quite awesome at OCG myself.

If I have questions, I'll PM them to you, though.

Never hurts to have outside advice. ^_^

Also, I never try in math. Don't do half my work. Thus the 'C'.

Anyway, what do you guys think of the nickname I came up for A-kun?

theres this guy on a forum who had a good theory on izanagi look if u want

[spoiler=spoiler] I will do so. Izanagi was a Sharingan technique that even the Uchiha declared forbidden. The technique allows an Uchiha to return from certain death. It has one major drawback: from observing Danzo's Sharingan arm, it seems that the technique requires sacrificing a Sharingan in order to work, as evident by a Sharingan closing after every "death" Danzo has suffered. It's a pseudo-immortality technique, and one of the many Doujutsus that can be learnt with the Mangekyo Sharingan. But due to the sacrifice of a Sharingan eye, it was forbidden by the Uchiha.

I suspect that's the reason why Madara has ever only used his right eye: when he was killed by Hashirama Senju at the Valley of the End, he was forced to use the Izanagi technique to save his life, and now has been depraved of his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, only able to use his right eye.

I'm a god, just like A-kun, plus, it's easy to remember.

I might just take a break from naruto, let it go on for 2-3 chapters, then read them at once.

Anyway, about midterms, it was awesome! I didn't study and still managed to see it as easy!

Archived