Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Itachi. Um I was going to add a new feature where there is a leader for each village and they would get to do special things with the village. And you were going to lead the Rain but whatever.

@everyone else. I'm pretty sure Naruto will die almost right after he becomes Hokage.

Its not all about skill, though. Range is also to be taken into account. You could be the most skilled person in the world, but if your opponent is out of range of your weapon, and they have a long-ranged weapon, you're pretty much screwed. Inversely, if you have a long-range weapon, its pretty useless once your opponent gets into close-range. As every edge is a cutting edge, Shuriken aren't much use if you're opponent is in close-range. However, if your opponent is at long-range, a sword isn't much use. Kunai, maybe, but they are close-mid (?) range weapons, as they can be thrown with great accuracy. Hence why I say Shino's insects are the best Naruto Weapon, they can be used for any range, at any time, and in almost any situation.

Archived