Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably Leaf. Why? 'Cause thats where Naruto's from and unless he leaves it, which you know he won't, they'd obviously win 'cause its critical to the show that the main hero wins everything. Or at least 95% of the things, and 100% of the major things, like a war. Or one of his friends wins. Then, moving away from that and toward actuality, Sand would win, 'cause Gaara's just a bada$$ and pwns everyone at making sandcastles.

Name (or what you want to be called in this organization)- scandulinia the goddess of card making.

Why you want to join- Cause i love naruto manga, its rly good and the club seems like fun

What village do you want to be in (we need variety!)- Hidden Grass Villiage ( i wanna be ldr of that village :D)

Uh' date=' mind explaining?

[/quote']

Sure..... I just put one of the villages no one knows almost anything about.

Name (or what you want to be called in this organization)- scandulinia the goddess of card making.

Why you want to join- Cause i love naruto manga' date=' its rly good and the club seems like fun

What village do you want to be in (we need variety!)- Hidden Rain Villiage ( i wanna be ldr of that village :D)

[/quote']

To long of a name just putting scandulinia. You won't be leader of the Rain village. Wait leaders of villages. New village feature coming tomorrow.

OK. I will move some members of the leaf that barely post to villages with no members.

Wait there's only 1 village without a member and that is Stone so never mind.

Anyone want to post a new topic?

New Topic: When do you think Naruto will die?

I heard there's a movie called... Wait for it...... Naruto Dies!

That's right that's the title of the movie.

I don't know when the movie will air but it is during Shippuden. I didn't see all of it. I only saw Naruto trying to save Hinata from dying and then he gets nailed from behind by some sort of tentacle and then the village holds a funeral. I'm 95% sure the movie is not real. The animation and picture looks a lot like it would be real though.

OK. I will move some members of the leaf that barely post to villages with no members.

Wait there's only 1 village without a member and that is Stone so never mind.

Anyone want to post a new topic?

New Topic: When do you think Naruto will die?

I heard there's a movie called... Wait for it...... Naruto Dies!

That's right that's the title of the movie.

I don't know when the movie will air but it is during Shippuden. I didn't see all of it. I only saw Naruto trying to save Hinata from dying and then he gets nailed from behind by some sort of tentacle and then the village holds a funeral. I'm 95% sure the movie is not real. The animation and picture looks a lot like it would be real though.

I don't think it's real either but I've heard some rumors about it

guys, it's a real movie, its the 1st shippuden movie and the 4th naruto movie overall. altho, naruto doesnt really die (obviously) and the girl he saved was a princess not hinata, i knw all this cuz i saw the movie. theres actualy been another movie after that and a 3rd one coming out..

as for naruto dying, he won't, unless he dies then comes back like gaara

Archived