Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

DMG' date=' I heard the DaVinci Code was great, what's wrong with it?

[/quote']

The concept...Barack Housein Obama is a wonderful orator. But every thing that comes out of his mouth needs to be taken with a teaspoon of salt.

I'm William Hitler *insert surname here (You thought I was gonna tell you that?)* and I approved this message!

NOTE: My middle name isn't really "Hitler"

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DMG' date=' I heard the DaVinci Code was great, what's wrong with it?

[/quote']

The concept...Barack Housein Obama is a wonderful orator. But every thing that comes out of his mouth needs to be taken with a teaspoon of salt.

I'm William Hitler *insert surname here (You thought I was gonna tell you that?)* and I approved this message!

NOTE: My middle name isn't really "Hitler"

Can I call you Steve then.

Anyway I'm curently reading "The Empire in Black and Gold" the first book.Aldo it's a story about some things that are a crossover of humans and insects(Your mother was realy horny that night) killing echother to take over a kingdom or something.

Can I call you Steve then.

Anyway I'm curently reading "The Empire in Black and Gold" the first book.Aldo it's a story about some things that are a crossover of humans and insects(Your mother was realy horny that night) killing echother to take over a kingdom or something.

Archived