Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do indeed have valid reasoning my purple-skinned friend, I just don't watch animes from the start unless I'm following them like with Naruto (1 exception being Code Geass since the whole series is 50 eps and I heard it was better than the manga so :/)

Anime I watch (or am currently watching):

Naruto

5Ds

DBZ Kai

Code Geass (soon)

FMA Brotherhood (when I finish catching up on last 2, in english dub)

Sigh alright

Recently, I had 2 major spam fights with DL and Ninjew in the old contest thread while waiting for the NPG to activate (never did)

But it seemed like we wanted to keep doing it, but unfortunately, it shouldn't be done in contest section.

And I remember we were thinking about an RP for the club.

So my idea is we have an RP thread for Akatsuki, but with a twist

No set storyline

We can have fights there, "train" to improve power sets, and the benefit is it doesn't necessarily need people to post frequently, like normal RPs do to advance the story.

I guess you could call it a "hangout" thread, but all posts in there relate to RPGing

And hey, if we feel like it, maybe we could do an adventure or whatever.

If two people get in an argument like El and DL and Ninjew and Aqua can vent out each other there by beating the crud out of each other.

Anyone sound interested? I'll make it if you guys are.

Ok I'll be going off for tonight to watch reborn and then go to sleep.Now fusion you crew bastard.

For some reason' date=' I double facepalmed and shook my head several times.

Sigh alright

Recently, I had 2 major spam fights with DL and Ninjew in the old contest thread while waiting for the NPG to activate (never did)

But it seemed like we wanted to keep doing it, but unfortunately, it shouldn't be done in contest section.

And I remember we were thinking about an RP for the club.

Anyone sound interested?

Yes, very.

Archived