Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did you thought NAruto was influesing ramen besides the name and the constant ramen eating =3

Remember when they had the ramen filler where they had to cook ramen to save a girl like realninjas would do instead of going there and assasinating them.

Fusion you eat Ramen 0.0

Anyways I'm realy pissed at YCM.It just had to go and screw up my set's first page.Now I lost all of my cards.

Yo' date=' you don't have to, but you can PM me whatever cards you make for that set and I can help brush up any miscomings in them, free of charge. Your Naruto set is my 1 of my fave pop culture sets, I'll admit.

Fusion's perfect day. Hm...

Waking up after having a good dream about hot girls.

Going onto YCM for a few hours, possibly. Simultaneously going onto Youtube and reading Manga. On a perfect day, an epic chapter of Naruto just came out.

You look on your doorstep and you saw that Black-Winged Dragon, Brionic, Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon, Burst Stream of Destruction and all of your other cards finally arrived. You also got $100 in the mail.

Have a Pizza for lunch at around 1, probably. At TGI Fridays.

Going to Gamestop right afterwards and getting... hm... a game he was excited for that got delayed 3 times *koffkoff*SSBB*koffkoff*

Playing SMG2 and some other games for about an hour.

Procrastinating on your HW if it isn't the summer or a holiday.

Eating dinner. Probably Ramen or something made by my sister.

Going back onto YCM for the rest of the evening.

Getting a text message from Cortez asking if you can go onto Oovoo.

Having a hilarious conversation with Cortez while being distracted by YCM. el make and DL are both on and I become a lot more active.

Annihilating Cortez in Yu-Gi-Oh.

Stopping the chat with Cortez at about 12:30 AM and continuing with YCM for a while.

Possibly watching some good shows, probably comedy shows, and The Count.

Easily falling asleep and having a better dream than the night before.

And I forgot to mention, you aren't bothered the whole day.

DL... let us see it.

Talk about nailing it...although you DO know me IRL..I'll give you and DL a rep then

DL' date=' I didn't know he eats ramen... and the majority of it was actually guessing. For all I know, I could ruin his day with the ooVoo...

[/quote']

Heck naw

If I didn't want to talk to you, I wouldn't have introduced you to it in the first place >.>

I liked ramen before I saw Naruto.

Saaaaaaame

*high-fives Ninjew*

*hand is cut off*

*eats 1-up*

D:

If you're going to post here, join. I'll let it slide this time cuz I see it as unintentional spamming, but next time's a warning.

On an unrelated note, things are looking swell for my job.

And for the first time in my life, I stayed awake for 24 hours

That's right, I pulled an all-nighter

I've only had an hour nap today though...

and DL, el make isn't really quitting anymore, just taking a break

and btw, I saw Kailyn bump her 1on1 with Louch recently

Archived