Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Fusion - 1. I´m not saying Sasori isn´t strong.

2. He didn´t throw the fight, exactly, although he saw the attack coming. He was probably caught off-guard by hhis parents.

3. Deidara can kill anything within miles. True, that might not make him effective against Sasori, and in Deidara vs. Sasori, Sasori would probably win, but Deidara IS stronger than Sasori, just a bad match.

EDIT:

@Dranzer -An old lady and Sakura killed him.

@Bakugan - Pain had good intentions, but was going about it the wrong way.

Heathen can't die, so he would beat Sasori. Konan can turn into paper to dodge everything. Deidara can blow him up. Zetsu can aplit into 2, make clones, and other things. Juugo sucks, Suigetsu sucks, and Karin sucks.

ive been wondering wat if pain was a good guy its just been in my head for a while and idk what do you guys think he would do if he was good thats my question

Heck no dude, he could be considered "good" after Naruto used Talk-no-jutsu on him, but before that, no way

@DL-I see, although from the way Chiyo and Sakura acted after Sasori's death, I kinda think he let them kill him

Deidara and Hidan have the best chance against him among those choices

Pain was not a Villain, more of an Antagonist, like Sephiroth. He fought for the end of war, with a bit of revenge thrown in. He missed his best friend and was hurt. He was not evil, but not good either. Though, he did have good motives too.

ive been wondering wat if pain was a good guy its just been in my head for a while and idk what do you guys think he would do if he was good thats my question

Heck no dude' date=' he could be considered "good" after Naruto used Talk-no-jutsu on him, but before that, no way

@DL-I see, although from the way Chiyo and Sakura acted after Sasori's death, I kinda think he let them kill him

Deidara and Hidan have the best chance against him among those choices

[/quote']

ok sorry

No, Good and Evil truly exist, beyond humanity.

Pain was not a Villain' date=' more of an Antagonist, like Sephiroth. He fought for the end of war, with a bit of revenge thrown in. He missed his best friend and was hurt. He was not evil, but not good either. Though, he did have good motives too.

[/quote']

I don´t believe so. There was no good or evil, before humanity (BTW, no, I don´t believe inthe afterlife, or the devil, or god. I just acknowledge the fact there may or may not exist a force that sets certain reactins in motions.

Also:

“KISHI U SUCK ASS!!! WHY U TAKING MANGA IN THIS DRECTION?? THESE R NOT UR DECISIONS 2 MAKE KISHI!! ONLY U COULD RUIN A SERIES IN LESS THAN 20 PAGES!!![3]”

~ A Concerned Fan on Naruto

As seen above, many fans have constructive criticism for Naruto. Not all fans are like this, however. Many fans have blind, unrelenting faith in the series. These "Naruphiles" are zombie-like in their endless support of the series. The following is a Naruphile's response to the above quote.

“Kishi kicks ass! screw ALL HATERS! Naruto knocks all the other shows dead with "1000 years of deATH!!!" Wooot! woot! Yeah, in yer fuckin face crash n' burn !”

~ Naruphile on Naruto

Note the subtle interplay between the respective first sentences. The first fan applies capitalization liberally, while the second mostly shuns it except for two inexplicable outbursts.

Then again' date=' good and evil are human concepts...

EDIT:

@Fusion -And you say Naruto makes sense...

[/quote']

Yes Yuki they are.

Since we are human, we have the right to judge things based on these concepts.

As to whether judging things this way is right or wrong, that's another story.

That last post made me lol

A Sinner am I, fallen from high.

An Angel am I, who lost his wings.

A Liar am I, seeking the truth.

A Victim am I, of my own greed.

An Addict am I, of this sin seemingly sweet.

A Talker am I, of the things I do.

An Idiot am I, for I hurt those near me.

An Oddity am I, for I abhor myself

A New being am I, stains to be taken away

Salvation for the Fallen.

Archived