Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Sinner am I, fallen from high.

An Angel am I, who lost his wings.

A Liar am I, seeking the truth.

A Victim am I, of my own greed.

An Addict am I, of this sin seemingly sweet.

A Talker am I, of the things I do.

An Idiot am I, for I hurt those near me.

An Oddity am I, for I abhor myself

A New being am I, stains to be taken away

Tainted Black.

Yay, Mars took one of my suggestions!

Welcome Proto, and wow, looks like Bakugan may become another active member?

As for my job, things are looking good, I'm gonna get a call within 2 days where I can come in to do paperwork, go to corporate office and go into training

I'm applying to be a busboy at a brewery by the way

EDIT: DMG is our sadistic member xP

@Fusion - I gave him the full idea, Tainted Black.

@Maru - You took my suggestion. Nice.

@Bakugan - Yes, DMG is a Kage, and one of our most active members. And I can somehow picture her as that guy with purple hair in the middle. (yes, DMG is a guy, but I call her a she)

I agree, we ARE getting new people. Also, I agree, you said taited first. I just stated I gave him the idea to use tainted black, so thank you for the usggestion that gave birth to my suggestion.

Also, this is uncyclopedia´s summary of Naruto

Twelve years before the start of the series, Naruto Uzumaki was born. And there was a big stink about a giant racoon or something. Naruto was a social reject until he beat up a ninja. He got away with it by claiming that the ninja was evil. Naruto was made a ninja himself for his "brave actions".

Naruto, however, is still a scrub! The non-scrub ninjas select him to be put in Team 7, with two fellow scrubs. So these three young ninja are assigned to form a three-person team under an experienced ninja named Kakashi Hatake.

But really, why bother with a "real" plot when you can just puke out pointless episode after pointless episode that idiots all over the world will love until eventually the time comes to kill off EVERY single character because you've become so confused trying to follow your own damn monstrosity? Way to go Kishimoto.

Archived