Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are SHIKAMARU!

Some people call you lazy, but that's simply not true. What you are is pessimistic. Regardless of the situation, you never fail to look on the dark side of things. You complain, jabroni and whine constantly. But, you are strong and dependable. A true friend... at least, when it counts.

You Scored as Shikamaru

You are Shikamaru. You are a lazy genius who's I.Q. is 200 or above. You like to hang out with you're best friend Chouji. You think you're mom is way too strict. You're signature moves are shadow control, shadow neck-break, and thinking up plans almost instantly. You find most things to be too troublesome for their own good.

Well, this is from yours Fusion....

On to the next one.

You Scored as Shikamaru

You are Shikamaru. You are a lazy genius who's I.Q. is 200 or above. You like to hang out with you're best friend Chouji. You think you're mom is way too strict. You're signature moves are shadow control, shadow neck-break, and thinking up plans almost instantly. You find most things to be too troublesome for their own good.

Shikamaru

75%

Neji

70%

Sasuke

65%

Orochimaru

65%

Kakashi

40%

Naruto

40%

Sakura

40%

Rock Lee

35%

Garra

30%

Wow, I got Shikamaru in BOTH of them.

Well, I am a lazy genius....

They should have taken the chance to make Naruto´s voice deeper.

Gaara´s voice was fine in both part' date=' IMO.

it changed a bit.

Also:

[img']http://i50.tinypic.com/m94nsy.jpg[/img]

BLASPHEMY! This Sakura has cleavage, thus making the falsities in this picture stand out. Like a surprised Naruto, or a SASUKE GETTING HIT, or Sakura actually punching Sasuke.

Archived